Dirty Dallas 18

******You have no clue how grateful i am for you just opening my story. I would be very pleased and thankful if you could please vote and follow me and i will follow back. Vote Vote Vote please Thank you!! Enjoy..hopefully ;)

************************************************************************************************************************

        His arm laid lifelessly on my waist as i was cuddled up next to him telling him stories about Snow and I. Today was Luke's twenty-first birthday, i wasn't sure what i could possibly give him so i promised him to do whatever he wants all day.

        "So you are nineteen right babe?" Luke asked kissing me on my nose.

        "Yup i feel so young, your gonna be twenty-one."

        "All i want to do is cuddle with you clumsy." He said giving me a kiss once again but this time on my lips.

        While laying in bed laughing and just staring at each other, kissing, and of course he couldn't help but to touch we heard a knock on the door

        "I'll get it birthday boy." I kissed him slowly on his pink thin lips. I climbed out of bed stepping onto the wooden floor.

        "Oh my gosh baby i don't remember seeing that on you last night." Before i walked out of the bedroom i see Luke biting his lip. I look down at my gray tightly fitted booty shorts that i wear for pajamas and a pink loose tank top. "Hurry back, I want to celebrate my birthday." Luke laughed.

           I swung open the door to see Sarah crying, like she was in pain. "What..Whats wrong?" I asked, so confused. "Luke come here!" I yelled not sure what to do.

        Luke came running and suddenly stopped when he made eye contact with Sarah. She looked up with her glassy gray eyes and stared at Luke who wore no shirt and pink boxer briefs.

        "Whats wrong with her?" Luke asked keeping his distance.

        "I have no clue." I said moving my hair out of my eye.

        "I don't know what to do." Sarah said sobbing nonstop.

        "Come in." I said opening the door wider welcoming her.

        "Just tell us why you came and whats wrong." Luke said sternly.

        "Can i sit?" She asked.

'       "I mean i guess." I said following her to Luke's dinning room table.

        "Well its Pete, i walked in on him having sex, vulgar sex with Tracey." My heart dropped, the name Tracey was very familiar. "And when i walked in.." She said crying while snot just came crawling out of her nose.

        "Tracey?" Luke asked crossing his shoulders.

        "Yes Tracey." Luke's face turned red.

        "What the fuck man." Luke turned around with frustration.

        "Who's Tracey?" I asked even more confused than when she came to us crying.

        "Tracey is Luke's cousin." She cried harder and harder. I ran to the bathroom grabbed a toilet paper roll and brought it to her. "Eww what the fuck, why the fuck would i want to.." she said trying to catch her breath. "Wipe my nose with something you wipe your dirty ass with."

        "Ohh no, what we throw those away...what kind of toilet paper do you use?" I asked confused, maybe she uses rags or something.

        "Oh my gosh are you fucking stupid or something." I kinda felt offended and held back tears that wanted to come out. Being called stupid really affected me since i wasn't very well educated.

        "Sarah don't call her stupid are you sure it was Tracey?" Luke turned around to face her.

        "Yes Luke why the fuck would i lie!" she yelled which made her cry even harder.

        I suddenly remember why her name sounded familiar because Luke talked about her a lot and her...engagement to Noah...oh no.

        "Fuck." Luke said. I walked over to him and began to rub his back and hold his hands because i know the girls in the movies always comfort men that way.

        "How do you think i feel Luke, he is sleeping around and he is so fucking ugly!"

        "But i thought you thought he was hot."

        "Shut the fuck up." she yelled at me.

        "Look i know i shouldn't say anything but the cursing is kind of bothering me." i said softly.

        "Sorry baby..." Luke bent down and kissed me on my cheek.

        "Well I'm not sorry "baby" i don't give a fuck, if you weren't with Luke right now everything would be so much easier and i wouldn't have to walk in on Pete and...and.." Her tears began to stream down her face again.

        "I'll just go to the bedroom." I let go of Luke's hand and walked to the bedroom, where i cried on the bed feeling like i caused all of this.