Dirty Dallas 4

CHAPTER FOUR
This was probably my first crush but I wasn't sure what a crush feels like. Dinner seemed slow I stared at my plate barley eating. I could hear a phone beep every now and then and when I finally looked up to see who's it was, it was Luke he constantly secretly replied to the message then slid it into his slim jean pocket.
"So how was dinner Delaney?" Lillian asked me smiling as always.
"It was good thank you." I smiled back slowly sliding the plate away from me to signal I was done.
Lillian stood up and stacked everyone's plate and walked to the kitchen followed by my dad, leaving me and Luke alone.
"So Delaney having fun?" He looked across the table at me. He was being awkward, this was awkward I can't just forget the moment we had.
I nod my head and look back down at the brown table as my clips fail to keep my hair from my face.
"Look up Delaney no one will see those beautiful eyes if you are always looking down." I looked up at him to see him smiling.
"Thanks." I smiled flashing my braces with pink rubber bands on them.
After an hour of sitting in Lillian's huge living room listening to her tell stories I begin to zone out. Luke sat next to me constantly texting on what is called a iPhone. I begin to think about his nice comments and his perfect hair, great body.
"Delaney!" I heard my dad yell, it startled me making me jump, i looked up at him. "Ready?" He asked me.
"Yah." I said I stood up smoothing out my tight fitted jeans, pulling my boots higher, and adjusting my leather sleeves.
"See yah Delaney." Luke stood up smiled at me, then wrapped me up into his arms. He was strong, I could tell by the way he gripped me.
"Bye." I said softly.
We walked over to my dad's truck, I hopped into the passenger seat and strapped my seat belt on. I watched my dad turn the key hearing the truck roar but then die slowly. He turned the key at least four times.
"Dad it obviously doesn't work." I said, he looked at me sad.
"I know, let's go ask for a ride." I followed him out of the truck and stomped behind him angry at the fact I am walking right back to awkwardness.
Lillian once again opened the door before we were able to knock.
"Hey what happened." She looked concerned.
"My truck won't start can we hitch a...."
"Don't be silly, you can stay here." She said cutting my dad off. I didn't understand staying at her house if she has four cars parked outside.
"You sure?" My dad asked.
I turned my head to face him, giving him the "are you kidding me" look.
"Of course c'mon in!" She opened the door wider so we could enter.
"Go on to Luke's room Delaney, ask to borrow some clothes." She smiled, I wanted to slap that smile and tell her he's a boy I'm a girl.
"Okay." I slowly walked over to his room. I raised my hand to knock I suddenly heard him talking.
"Baby I told you already, she's just some southern girl, who lives in my neighborhood." He demanded I can hear quiet yelling I guessing from his phone.
"No I did not fuck her!" My eyes grew big from the way he easily said that word.
"Alright I got to go." I heard the quiet yelling stopped I assumed he was done talking. My hand lowered and I soon found myself in the bathroom crying uncontrollably.
I wasn't sure what he meant by what he said, I felt unattractive I felt like a smelly horse girl. I finally got myself together and knocked on his door.
He answered with a smile. "Hey it's Delaney." I suddenly understood he thought of me like a little kid. I pinched my lips together and rolled my eyes.
"Your mom told me to come to you to get clothes." I said with a attitude. I used Snow as my inspiration to stay strong at being rude.
"Okay come in." I walked past him crossing my arms over my chest. "What's with the change of mood?" He said serious.
"I heard what you said." I didn't realize what I had said until I saw the look on his face, I couldn't take this anymore this wasn't me, I covered my mouth and tears began to roll down my red cheek.
"Oh no... This girl that I'm friends with benefits is a little clingy." I didn't know what friends with benefits meant. "I'm sorry." He walked over and wiped my tear. He pulled me into his warm chest ad hugged me. I pulled away from him.
"Can I get clothes now?" I asked. I don't know what came over me, I no longer hid my braces or my accent, I felt like I was standing before a enemy.
"Here." He handed me a white shirt and silky short. "I'll leave so you can change." I nodded and soon he was gone. I took off my clothes and slipped the white shirt on. I suddenly felt a breeze I look at my side and my whole stomach was exposed, on both sides. The shorts were way to big so I tied the string as tight as it will go.
"I'm done I yelled." I turned to face the door so he wouldn't see my sides.
"Hey, oh you look nice." He laughed.
"Not funny." I said awkwardly staring at him.
He shut the door behind him. "You can share the bed with me, it's big enough." I shrugged my shoulder.
I looked at his clock and realized it was already 10:00, waisted time crying.
"Inside or outside?" He asked me.
"Inside." I said he walked over towards me then pulling blue covers to the end of the bed.
"Crawl in and pick a pillow." He told me.
I crawled into the bed and picked a pillow as I was fluffing my pillow I look up to see him taking off his shirt, my shyness once again swooped in...what is wrong with all these emotions I believe I am crushing then I hate him now I am crushing on him again. His back was so defined I stared at how smooth his back was, he slid off his jeans only standing in those starter underwear. When I saw him begin to turn around I looked back down at the pillow I was fluffing. I steal a peek at his abs and a v that popped out at me.
"Goodnight Delaney." He said climbing in next to me.
"Goodnight." I said almost choking. I never seen this in real life only in the movies.
I turned to face the wall, I couldn't sleep I kept picturing his body in front of me.
After about an hour I still couldn't sleep, I could hear his breath slowly inhaling and exhaling. Out of no where he turned around facing my back and under the cover he wrapped his arm around my exposed skin. I jumped sparks flew everywhere. The feeling of his skin on mine made me jump. I felt him scoot closer to me till I felt the warmth of his body. Was he sleeping...
I turn around to see if he was awake but he grabbed me again with my exposed skin that hasn't been touched he pulled me roughly to his body. What was happening....
I was right in his face, he wasn't awake . His face looked at me as if he was awake, he never loosen his grip and before I know it I was asleep.