Dirty Dallas 14

"Luke, Luuuukkkeeee, pookie bear do you have to." I sat up on his bed looking at him stumble around finding clothes to wear for his first class.

        "Babe i told you clumsy first day is important." I pouted, before he could slip on his shirt he leaned down and kissed me on my lips.

        "Awww, so what am i supposed to do in the mean time." I followed him to the kitchen where he grabbed a green apple and swung his green book bag over his shoulder.

        "Rome the school meet people, call your dad." He walked over to me and kissed me on the lips again. "You know I'm starting to love my jersey even more it looks so great on you." He winked at me and was suddenly at the door leaving me in nothing but his jersey my messy dirty blond hair, and a sock on only my left foot.

        "Dad how are you doing." I held a cordless house phone (i believe thats what its called) against my ear. My dads voice was sharp and harsh.

        "I'm great baby how is it in Alabama?" I felt like crying im having such a good time and he's going through hell right now.

        "Great Luke has been great." I smiled for a few seconds then stopped realizing he cant see my smile.

        "Great!! I'm having a great time here with my....girlfriend." My dad giggled in the phone which i couldn't help but to laugh.

        After about fifteen minutes of talking with my dad i decided to get dress and rome the school. I walk into Luke's bathroom and noticed how big it was. The shower was so big, i never seen anything like it. I get undressed and step into hot water that immediately hits my skin, i close my eyes and breathe in the smoke that slithered its way up to the ceiling.

        "Lukeyyy boyyy your back!" The bathroom door swung open and i was startled and quickly covered myself with my hands. A man was standing at the door, around Luke's age he was short and stubby, greasy black hair and stubby legs. "Oh my, mother of Jesus." I stared at him stare at me, i was pretty covered but i was praying he couldn't see me. "I'm so sorry." I stood still like a statue just waiting for him to leave without noticing i was there. "You know i see you right?" he said his voice was shaking and high pitch. I suddenly yelled. "Get out!" startling him and myself. He quickly stumbled out the door. I felt violated and scared.

        I quickly dry myself and slip on pink shorts, black v neck, and my favorite black boots. I walk out of the bathroom which immediately leads you to the bedroom. There stood the stubby boy, i stood in shock staring at him. "I'm so sorry, i'm a friend of Luke's and Josh told me he was back didn't think he had a chick here."

        "Well I'm not some chick, i am Delaney." I smiled very awkwardly not knowing whether i should be angry or sad.

        "Oh, sorry I'm Peter, but my friends call me Penis." My eyes grew wide.

        "P..PP..Penis?"

        "Well yeah but spelled different, so why are you here in Luke's room?"

        "I stay here with him, sorta like... living together."

        "What?" Peter's eyebrows curved with question.

        "Yah." I smiled.

        "Well catch you around.. Delaney."

        "Bye P..pe..penis." i said having so much trouble spitting the word out.

        After Peter was gone i left the apartment building where i stood outside in front of the blaring sun. I began walking to my right, many pretty blonds passed me looking at me funny, but i didn't mind. The school was very big. I didn't meet anyone yet but i found my way to a big field with big nets on both sides of the field. I walked towards theses gray metal stacking things and sat on them staring out into the field.        

        "Enjoying the view?"  I high pitch voice said behind me.

          I turned around to see a blond girl sitting behind me hugging her knees to her chest. Her eyes were shielded by pink glasses. Her face was covered with pimples and she seemed very sad.

        "Yes i am, I'm very fascinated actually do you know what happens here?"

        "Uhh soccer, i actually went to the formal dance with one of the soccer players because no one else would take me." She looked down at her feet that were covered in pink broken down converse.

        "Oh really that's sweet."

        "Yah Luke is a great guy." When i heard her say Luke i felt like i was suddenly shocked.

        "Luke...Luke Gretchen?"

        "Yes, you know him?"

        "Yah hes my boyfriend actually." I said boyfriend because i suddenly felt like i wanted him all to myself.       

        "Oh i'm sorry, I'm actually dating a guy also on the team his name is Peter." My eyes grew big.

        "Really that's cute." They did kind of fit together. "We should double date one day!" I said because in the movies when couples double date they look like they are having a good time.

        "No way Clumsy." I sat on the bed looking at the only man i would ever want to stare at get undress for the rest of my life. Luke slipped off his sweaty red shirt and and his soaked grey gym shorts.

        "I felt very bad for her pookie bear." I stood up from the bed and walked over to him. "Luke... I have something to tell you." He wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me close to his body.

        "Peter told me everything, don't worry i kicked his ass, big time like i mean a big ass kicking." He smiled. Perfection.

        "Well yah, but Luke I love you, I never felt this way and i don't ever want to loose you, i want you and only you." Luke hugged me and just held me for a while. I began to cry feeling foolish like he probably didn't feel the same way as I do.