Dirty Dallas 13

***mature content

I was surprised to see such a different environment then I'm used to. I slowly sat up noticing I am all alone in a bright maroon room, the sun was no longer out, only the lights above me shined. "Luke?" I croaked . I touched my neck that was covered in white bandages that were applied roughly as I can tell.

"Hey, you are awake!" Luke walked into the room shirtless, I lost my breath for a second. He wore gym shorts with his under armor boxer briefs that peeked out of the top making me stare down at his v lines and his abs.

"yeah." I said still staring at his gorgeous body.

He walked over to me where I uncomfortably sat on a full size bed. He stared down at me into my eyes, I melted from his icy blue eyes.

"How did you manage to cut your neck." he whispered getting closer to me. He began to slowly push me down on the bed climbing on top of me. I felt his bumpy hard stomach on my soft skinny stomach that was covered with my white button down shirt.

"I really don't know how it happened." I said feeling his hands reach down an begin to unbutton my shirt. "Woah woah woah there buddy." I said meeting eyes with him, i smiled.

"What?" he said kissing my neck. "Right I'm supposed to show you around first?" He stood up leaving me a mess with my shirt half buttoned and my legs crossed from the excitement that grew.

"Yeah! i wanna see it." he reached down and grabbed my hand lifting me up.

He showed me around the big apartment room that was only used for college students. Luke had jerseys hanging on a white wall which must of been the living room. The jerseys were maroon with white lettering that said "Gretchen" "1".

"Woah you were number one?" I said skipping over to the second jersey.

"I mean my number was but doesn't mean I'm the best." He laughed slowly walking towards me while wrapping his arms around my waist and pushing against me.

"Well i mean if your jersey says number one you must be number one!" I said placing my head back on to his shoulder. "You know Luke, I don't know why but this feels like a fairy tale." I turned around and looked up at him.

"Is that a good thing?" He said still holding onto my hips.

"I think so." I laughed.

The rest of the apartment was basic, mostly white and maroon walls. The kitchen was pretty big i liked it a lot. After an hour of talking about his college and stuff we found ourselves under soft Egyptian cotton covers.

"So what are you going to college for?" I asked staring into his dreamy chilling blue eyes.

"Well my major is science but i don't know what i want to do for sure." He scooted closer to my body, i reached out and touched his abs. I traced my fingers on his v lines which made him surprisingly breathe harder. He buried his head in my hair and held me close. I felt all around his stomach loving his smooth, hairless, strong, and dominant body.

"I'm glad you came." He picked his head up from out of my hair and slowly kissed me. He kissed my lips softly so that when they pull apart they slightly stick, like they were unconsciously craving for more. He touched my neck with his strong rugged hands and kissed me passionaltly on my lips. I placed my hand on his bare back softly massaging it. I felt like this couldnt get any better. I pulled off my shirt and threw it on the floor, his eyes widened with surprise. I slithered under the covers trying to slid off my shorts so i could be bare with him. He easily slipped off his gym shorts and was laying there in his boxer breifs kissing my neck and soon kissing where my heart was buried deep under skin, bones and muscles. I reached out and traced my finger around his boxer breifs waist band, i would stick my finger a little bit under but would begin tracing it again he really enjoyed that. I pushed up against him even more, feeling every part of his body on mine. He ran his finger down my spine, when he reached my butt he roughly cupped it in his hand which pushed me even closer to him. He bit his lip staring right at me. I stared at his flawless face, perfect teeth and eyes he was my shining armor and i think i was really in love. His breath began to go fast he massaged my pale round butt in his hands. He traced his fingers on the edges of my black spandax panties. He stuck his whole hand in on one side getting a bigger grip and began massaging and grinding his body on mine. I couldnt help but to moan, i didnt understand this noise crawling out of my lips. His moaning began to match mine. I closed my eyes and opened them watching his facial expressions. He closed his eyes and gripped my butt with both hands making me roll ontop of him as he held on to my butt while i leaned down and laid on his chest. When i looked up at him, he stared back at me with dark green eyes. I was confused but to aroused to say anything. The dark green eyes only made him look even more sexy. I reached down while my ear still laid down on his chest hearing his heart beat against his rib cage to his boxer briefs i slowly stuck my hand down in and in farther and farther exploring around. He couldnt handle it his body began to tense and i sat up seeing him squarm around so gracefully. His eyes grew darker with desire he roughly turned me around so i was laying on my back, which made me giggle which followed by a very unattractive snort, making him smirk very attractivly. He slipped out of his briefs and laid down slowly inbetween my legs i jumped and tightened my legs around his back.

"Oh clumsy, like no other, and no other i would ever want to be with."