Dirty Dallas 17

"Yes clumsy i bought you a ticket." I jumped up and down on the bed with excitement.

Luke stood in front of the mirror making sure his uniform looked good. "So when does it start." I jumped off the bed nearly falling when one of my ankles gave out on me.

"I saw that babe." Luke turned around, looked at me with a smirk. "Are you okay." He said slowly looking at me standing weirdly with my ankle to the side and my hands on my hips.

"Of course I'm okay silly." I limp over to him and swing my arms around his neck. "I cant wait to see you play ball, kicking them into baskets." I kissed him on the lips which required me to be on my tippy toes.

"Its a net baby doll." Luke reached down and cupped my butt with both of his hands. "Is this my prize?" He asked squeezing my butt harder then pushing my body closer to his, feeling his crotch on mine.

"Yeah, even if you loose!" I said kissing him slowly on the lips making him moan.

"Oh god, i better stop before I'm late." He smacked me on my butt and walked back to the bathroom.

I slowly walked towards him, loving every thing about his body. I reached down and slide down his shorts. "I think you can be just a tad bit late." I bit my lip as he turned around bare from the waist down.

"Gosh." Luke roughly grabbed my waist and pulled me to him. I began to fiddle with my shorts, but Luke couldn't wait anymore so he literally ripped them off. I easily slid off my undies and my shirt as did he. He picked me up and placed me on the counter. "You sure?" He whispered in my lips.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and nodded my head. The pain was vicious but yet delightful at the same time. Luke bit his lip the whole time trying not to yell with pleasure. Luke's movements were slow passionate, i clenched on to him hugging him tight scrunching my eyes and scratching his back with barely any nails on my skinny fingers. When Luke was about to reach his climax i was in the middle of mine, Luke quickly ran to the toilet and did something over there i wasn't sure i just was seeing stars on the white bathroom wall.

Luke walked back over to me and kissed me like a thousand times. "Ahh I'm going to be late." He quickly got dressed as did i and we both ran out the door.

When we got to the field a loud girl was singing the anthem her voice was so screechy. I sat next to some girl and some guy i was to into the field to even care.

"Woah, gonna sit next to me and not even say hi?" Her... voice sounded very familiar.

I looked to my right and saw Sarah staring at me with such evil eyes. "Oh I'm sorry, i was just paying attention to the game." I suddenly flinched my face from a sudden pain in my...area.

"Ha! i know that look you had sex with Dick boy didn't you?" She said very loudly laughing at me.

"What...no?" I said awkwardly, because no girl in the movies i saw ever agreed to having sex with the guy unless she started the conversation.

"Then whats wrong with you?" What am i supposed to say back to her, i thought.

"I was sympathizing with you." I said softly, hopefully she would believe me.

"Oh okay, did you see Pete by the way, he is looking so fucking hot tonight." I scrunched my eyes to the field and noticed a stumbling chubby figure.

"Oh, number 12?" I asked still scrunching my eyes looking for Luke.

"UGH yes that's him I'm going to fuck him so hard tonight." I snapped my head to look at her bite her lip and look out to the field. Gross I thought.

"Oh so I'm guessing you and the Luke thing are over?" I said still staring at her.

"Totally Luke wasn't my type and I finally see it now." She broke her attention that was on the field and faced me. "He's going to break your heart." Her face was blank had no signal whether she was telling the truth or not.

"Thanks." I said flatly what else could I say to that.

"THE GAME IS STARTING!!!" She yelled startling me.

The game didn't last that long, but Luke was pretty amazing. He flipped in the air kicking the ball into the basket or net whatever its called. Everyone, every family member boyfriend and girlfriend intently stared out into the field watching maroon white dots run around, scatter and mix up with the opponent team that was dressed with blue and white.

When the game was over everyone began running down the bleachers towards the field so I followed, the smell of fresh cut grass hit me when I stepped on the soft green field in my pink boots. I wasn't sure why we were on the field so I just ran and followed everyone. I finally found Luke standing with Pete and some tall dark skin boy laughing. I walked over to Luke hugging his side which wasn't easy considering his arm was by his side.

"Hey you." He laughed lifting his arm up and hugging me tight. He smelled of sweat and colonge.

"You did great." I said while he adjusted himself so his arm was just hanging behind my neck and shoulders.

"Thanks." He said kissing me on my lips as I let him.

"Well she ain't from the University but she is cute Luke." The dark skin boy said making Luke smile.

"Back off." Luke joked.

As I listened to the boys talk about funny moments during the game. I hugged Luke the whole time, just listening and watching little bugs fly around which were attracted to the big lights that shined down on the field like this was our concert and many spotlights were on us. Everyone was having a good time till Sarah arrived, tumbling and tripping everywhere.

"Peter!!! enough with you and your stupid fucking friends and come fuck me already." I felt embarrassed for her, holding a tall can of beer and a napkin that said "Kieth" on it.

"Give me a second Sarah." Peter turned red like a tomato staring at her giving signals as to tell her to leave but she didn't, she only got closer to the dark skinned guy who was later named Noah.

"Noah, you got a Mrs.Noah." she said licking her lips.

"I'll catch you guys later alright." Noah soon left without answering Sarah's question.

"Yah see you Pete, cmon babe." Luke reached down and in twined his fingers with mine.

"Wait Luke...where are you going don't you want to fuck me toooo!" Her voice was shaky and loud. Luke kept walking and held my hand tight.

When Luke opened the door to the apartment he reached out and held the door to let me enter first. I looked out into the darkness seeing nothing. A loud bang rang through my ears from the door slamming shut, which was soon followed by Luke's keys thrown onto the counter. I stand still waiting for lights to light up the whole apartment giving me back my eyesight but i was still blinded by the darkness. I feel a soft touch slide from my mid back around to the center of my stomach. I smell minty breath in the area around me. The soft touch slowly finds its way to my A cup worth of breast and another soft touch comes across my smooth neck, slithering up to my lips then my chin. My body facing the other direction, I was suddenly able to catch a glimpse of a body figure in front of me. My chin lifted up towards the bending figure. Lips touch. My hand reached out to touch the darkness in front of me, feeling smooth skin and spiky little hairs on his jaw bone. I finally found light to darkness and i was one with it.