014. gryffindor vs slytherin

S O R R Y

 xiv||gryffindor vs slytherin

The wind is suddenly very cold as Maria, Clarissa and Danielle approach the quidditch stands, Maria clad in James' crimson and gold quidditch jumper from his fifth year and some low wasted jeans, her arms folded tightly over her stomach in attempt to keep in some of the warmth from the wool. Today is the second Gryffindor quidditch match — Gryffindor versus Slytherin — of the season and Maria is almost certain they'll win. They won their first one against Hufflepuff 210–120 so she had faith they'll beat the house of emerald and silver.

Her mind travels to a certain Slytherin seeker and her eyes widen as they reach the pitch, frantically looking around and locking with storm filled ones. She nods her head towards below the stands and he nods.

"I'm gonna go get some chocolate from Remus." Maria excuses and the two girls think nothing of it, being used to Maria and Remus and their chocolate addictions. So, they just nod.

"Save you a seat?" Clarissa asks and Maria grins at the red head, nodding as she hurried away. When they're out of sight she quickly ducks below the stand and sees the tousle haired boy, clad in his dark green quidditch robes.

"Want to see me so badly?" Regulus smirks and Maria rolls her eyes.
"I was going to say good luck, but now I won't." Maria says, folding her arms as Regulus walks closer to her.

"Awe come on, don't be like that." Regulus fake pouts and Maria gives him a deadpan look through her eyelashes. "Fine, if I die from getting hit in the head by a bludger, just know how deeply your words wounded me."

"Oh I promise I will." Maria says in mock sympathy as she places a hand on her chest.
"Yeah, yeah." Regulus rolls his eyes and Maria smiles as she looks up at him.

Anyone who overlooked the conversation would say they were too close to be friends — never mind hate each other's guts. With the smiles and the gazing into each other's eyes, the subtle touches on the arms and the 'I hate you' banter.

"Seriously though, Black, good luck." Maria says and Regulus smiles. "You're going to need it, against my house." She smirks and Regulus rolls his eyes.

"Yeah, we'll see then."

"Don't cry when you lose, Reggie." Maria winks as she begins to back away from him but pauses before grabbing his shoulders and leaning up, pressing her lips to his cold, red tinted cheek.

Suddenly, someone clears their throat and the two sixteen year olds step away from each other quickly and see McGonagall stood at the end of the stand.

"The match is starting." Minerva says with a knowing look and Maria nods, rubbing her lips together as Minerva shakes her head in a small bit of amusement before strolling away and Maria lets out a breath she didn't know she was holding.