082. in it forever

H I R A E T H

lxxxii||in it forever

"What now?" Maria says softly as they lay in the comfortable bed of the hotel room — after a few more rounds, of course — his head lay back against her thighs as she sits resting against the headboard, her hands running through his hair gently. Her eyes are tired and worn out and Regulus sits up, putting his hands either side of her shoulders on the headboard and leaning towards her seductively.

"Round four?" He smirks and she lets him kiss her but them pulls away and tuts him, tapping her finger against his lips.

"It's quarter past eight and we have to be back in two hours, you said you wanted to do something?" Maria raises an eyebrow at him and he huffs, sitting on her legs and she rolls her eyes at him. "And I know it wasn't to come and ahah in a hotel, we could've just done that at home."

"Fine, fine." Regulus holds his hands up in defeat and clambers off of her. "First, come here."

He shrugs on his jeans and she stands up, in her underwear and Regulus' 'AC/DC' t-shirt. He pulls her by the hand to the bathroom, lifting her by the waist onto the marble counter and she laughs softly as he stands between her legs, grabbing a cloth and running it under the warm water from the tap. He gently wiped the dry blood from a scrape on her cheek and then kissed the wound carefully making her smile at him in admiration.

"Your turn." She mumbles, pursing her lips and setting the cloth again, softly scrubbing the crimson from under his nose and mouth, pushing up his hair and scrubbing the blood on his forehead. "Better."

"Good, now get dressed. We have places to be."

Maria rolls her eyes but does as he said, throwing him his shirt as she shrugs on her own, the two of them finally dressed, Regulus waves his wand making the hotel room look unused again and they stroll out, Regulus messing with Maria's scarf making her push him into the wall accidentally.

Regulus gasps and she goes wide eyed, running down the hall and to the stairs, quickly running down and Regulus grabs her waist and pulls her into him, almost making the two tumble down but he grabs the banister quickly. Maria nearly falls over just from her breathless laughter, Regulus smiling at her with love in his grey eyes and she pulls him along and out of the hotel.

"So. . .you know when I drew on you and I said that you should get it tattooed?" Regulus says, his arm slung over her shoulders, pulling her closer to him, leaning down to her ear for her to hear and she nods.

"Wait—a tattoo?"

"What's wrong with that?" Regulus smirks and Maria lets out a breath. "I have one. I'll get another, if you get one."

"James will murder me if he finds out I got a tattoo." Maria groans and Regulus rolls his eyes at her.

"No one except me is going to see it; trust me." Regulus says and she sighs, allowing him to pull her along the street. "Besides, it's Stan's childhood friend, he's good. Stan might even be there."