116. best friend's kiss all the time...right?

A D O M A N I A

cxvi||best friends kiss all the time

cxvi||best friends kiss all the time...right?

Mary and Gideon had broken up, honestly, Maria and Fabian seemed more devastated than the prior couple. They had simply agreed that they were on different paths and felt it wasn't meant to be at this moment. Mary says she hopes they'll find one and other in the future, but she believes in true and innocent love. She says she believes in the kind of love that Regulus and Maria have. Or, had.

The month moves along and they're now mid April, James and Remus had amazing birthdays with their friends and Lily had first felt their baby kick on the morning of James' birthday.

It's safe to say that nothing could've brought down James Potter's mood after feeling his baby move with his hands pressed against his wife's swollen stomach. It had been heartwarming and heartbreaking to Maria Potter, knowing that she may never experience such joy even if her and Regulus find their way back to one and other.

It's been over four months and Maria is yet to hear from Regulus. She had tried to write to him, just to know if he's okay. But no one has heard anything from him since Sirius saw him a month ago. Maria had asked Stan and Alyssa who had told her they last saw him two weeks ago.

She knows she should be avoiding the thought of her ex-boyfriend, but she loves him. Despite their fights and the way he belittled her completely valid accusation, she still feels everything for him.

Mary and Maria have been staying back at the manor, since Mary isn't staying with the Prewetts anymore and Maria offered. It's been the best fun Maria has had in a while.

"You deserve someone who is sweet and passionate." Mary slurs, drunk and sprawled across the sofa. "Regulus was a dick to you that night."

"He's passionate." Maria defends, gazing up at the patterns on the ceiling. "It's just complicated. There's a lot of stuff that everyone else can't understand about us. That they won't."

Mary hums, "yeah. But if he doesn't get back to you soon, I'm sending a howler." Maria laughs at Mary's statement and nods her head softly. Mary sighs, sitting up lazily and leaning back against the arm of the chair as she swings down some more of the strong alcohol.

"I'm scared for him." Maria soliloquises and Mary furrows her eyebrows at Maria who sighs exasperatedly. "I know you said that we shouldn't speak about him since it makes the atmosphere 'glum' but I really am. What if he's back to staying with his mother? What if he's rebelling or doing something outrageously stupid?"

"Everyone's worried about him, Mari." The dark skinned girl offers her a soft smile. "He's one of us now. We'll find him eventually."

"I know, I'm just trying not to jump to conclusions. But that's kind of hard." Maria whispers, glancing down at the coffee table and Mary frowns slightly, standing up and strolling over towards her before slouching down beside her and lifting her legs so that Maria's are over hers.