084. st mungos hospital

H I R A E T H

lxxxiv||st mungos hospital

Regulus smiles as he tucks some hair behind Maria's hair and she stirs in her sleep, letting out a large breath and reaching up to rub her tired eyes as she slowly opens her eyes. Squinting slightly at the light leaking through the curtains and she smiles when she focuses on Regulus in front of her. He smiles softly, kissing her forehead and lying on his back with a sigh.

Maria smiles to herself, pulling the quilt further over her bare chest and she brings his hand up and kisses his palm affectionately making him chuckle.

"Good afternoon, Miss Potter." He smiles lazily and she furrows her eyebrows, looking at the clock and seeing that it's quarter past two in the afternoon.

"I want to go and see my Mum and Dad today." She sighs, sitting up and not bothering to stop the quilt falling and leaving her bare.

"Okay, yeah." Regulus nods, caressing the skin on her waist and she swallows with a small smile, grabbing his wrist and moving his hand up to her jaw, sliding it up her body making him sigh at her actions. His thumb traces her cheekbone and he looks her up and down cheekily.

Her eyebrows raise at him but she squeals when his other hand comes her her waist and pushes her onto the mattress, laughing. Her legs are either side of his waist, her ankles resting in his sides and he smirks at her, kissing her neck softly.

"God Reg—you're so randy!" Maria laughs and he frowns at her.

"You mean horny?" Regulus raises an eyebrow and she rolls her eyes making him smirk. "Don't pretend like you aren't just as bad, Maria."

"That's not what I said but we have places to be—visiting hours are half past three until five!" Maria sighs exasperatedly as he clambers off her and smiles, pulling her up with him and sitting with her legs wrapped around his waist still.

"I love you." Regulus mumbles, kissing her cheek and she smiles.

"And I you." She says, hugging him and he smiles into her bare shoulder, tightening his arms around her waist and closing his eyes. They both feel totally content in each other's naked arms, as erotic as others may comprehend it, Regulus finds comfort in that her skin is against his in an easing manner instead of a sexual one. She loves that he doesn't care, most boys would take it the wrong way and think she wanted something more but he always seems to think the same as her.

He finds solace in her soft breathing and how her chest pushes against his with every breath, how tight she hugs him like if she let go he'd disappear forever, the way she messes with the Shri at the back of his head as she does so and how when his grasp on her loosens, hers on him tightens.

She feels safe in his arms.

"Okay. . .I'm getting a shower." Maria mumbles and he sighs, kissing her shoulder before letting her go reluctantly. She smiles at him as she wraps the quilt around her naked body and strolls into the bathroom making him grin as she closes the door.