Chapter 18 - The wedding dress.

What. The. Hell.

What have I done?!

I did it with the Male Lead! THE MALE LEAD!!!

Ouch!

It wasn't a dream! The cheek that I just pinched hurt.

The numb pain down there was real enough, but I need to pinch myself just to be sure.

I tried to turn my body on the soft mattress of my bed, but my back ached so badly so I just lie straight.

By the way.

I went home riding the Maxwell family's carriage in the late afternoon, with my body weak and feeling sore all over.

I got into trouble with my father and Greg, but they bought it when I told my lies.

The story goes like this:

I was drinking wine, and Lucas accidentally bumped into me and spilled the drink on my dress. He offered to take care of it and brought me home, but I caught a cold. So, I was forced to stay in Maxwell's mansion.

I had to pour a glass of wine onto the pretty midnight blue dress Princess Lia just gifted me. I was feeling sorry because I did love the dress.

But, I need to fabricate a piece of evidence, you see.

My pale face and weakened body - which was obviously due to other reasons that can't be revealed - convinced my family.

Lucas even sent me an even more beautiful ocean blue dress adorned with silver laces and dark pink gems as compensation.

I had to stay in bed for three days straight for all the sores to be gone.

All ended well.

That night when it happened, only God knows how desperate I tried to keep my cool, acting as it wasn't a big deal. I was anxious and nervous and excited and out of my mind. I hope he didn't notice.

Heh, which girl doesn't think that her first time isn't a big deal?

Well, technically, it wasn't really my first time, but it was still a big deal, okay?

The Male Lead just took away this body's virginity! How can it not be a big deal??!

And it was a bigger deal because it was amazing!

It wasn't painful. And it wasn't awkward like my first time in the previous life.

It was a pure pleasure right from the start.

Well, it might be because I was too horny so I was drenching wet...

But, anyway...

It happened. I didn't regret it one bit.

***

After a few days, I miss him, Uhm, and his body...

To be honest, I expected it to be a one-time thing. A one nightstand.

So I was enduring my longing when I got an invitation from Lucas.

Dear Allyssa Reynold,

I miss you.

Count Maden is hosting a masquerade party in three days.

Would you give me the honor of being your partner?

Truly yours,

Lucas Maxwell.