needy

----‐------------------------------
nsfw ahead loves ❤
slight choking
degrading
praise
-------------------------------

dream and george were on the sofa george laying on dream belly down, their fingers intertwined; with dreams free hand he rubbed his boyfriends back.

"dream" george called out to the half asleep man under him. "what baby" dream mumbled repositioning himself to be in a sit position with george on his lap.

"I'm feeling a certain way" george whined hoping that his boyfriend would understand; he looked up his eyes glassy. "what do you mean love?" dream looked back at the smaller man with a puzzled look. george sighed turning to straddle his tall boyfriend.

george put his arms around dreams neck intertwining his own fingers. he looked at dream with hunger in his eyes and it clicked in dreams mind.

"baby?" the taller man said as he looked down at the shorts his boyfriend was wearing. he looked back up grabbing a hold of georges face making him look at dreams eyes. "are you horny?" dream asked in a dominate tone knowing the answer.

"I-uhm" george studdered over his words trying to look away from his boyfriends face. "I asked you a question georgie" dream said with the same tone forcing george to make eye contact again. "if you want me to help you i'd advise you answer" with each word dream said george melted more and more. "I'll ask again" dream spat "are you horny?" he spoke slow watching george squirm on his lap with each word. george closed his eyes then spoke "y-yes dream i'm so-o horny" george tried pushing himself down to grind on his boyfriends lap but he was lifted into the air.

dream put his hands under his boyfriends thighs to support him as he carried him to the bedroom. dream already started kissing and sucking george's neck while walking making george gasp and grab dream tighter.

dream tossed his boyfriend on the bed when they reached the room. the taller man climbed on the bed and onto the smaller. "you remember the safe word right?" dream huffed. "how could I forget" george said through his smile. the top attacked george's lips kissing and sucking. dream wrapped a hand around george's throat lightly squeezing causing george to moan giving dream access to the inside of his mouth.

dreams other hand trailed down george's body stopping at his erection. the top tapped george's waist letting him know to lift up so dream could slide off his shorts. george did just that lifting up so his boyfriend could slide his shorts off.

dream pulled away from george breaking the kiss. "no underwear?" dream said "what a slut you are george" dream looked down at george's unclothed cock twitch when he said the word slut. george whimpered growing more and more needy.

"tell me george" dream said taking george's dick in his hand. "why should I help you cum?" the top asked as he grazed over the bottoms slit which had precum on it. george felt the urge to thrust into his partners hand but he decided not to. "you'll get off too" george said biting his bottom lip.

"I want you to beg me george" dream said as he started jerking george off painfully slow. "u-hh dream pl-please help m-me cum" george said, his voice shakey. dreams hand sped up but this wasn't all george wanted. "george, I want you to be specific about what you want" dream said knowing full well what he wanted. george moaned due to the jerking dream was doing. "I want you dream i-i want you to fuck me pl-p-please fuck me dream". dream loved seeing george this way, such a needy mess, his needy mess.