virgin

----------
lime
---------

"you two live together and haven't had sex?" sapnap cocked his eyebrow as he took a sip of his drink.

"it's only been a month" dream shrugged biting into his burger.

"most people have sex before moving in with eachother" sapnap responded.

"i-i know it's just-" dream didn't want to expose anything about george but sapnaps his bestfriend, he wouldn't say anything to him would he?

"just what" sapnaps curiosity was intrigued by dreams hesitation.

"don't say anything to him about it okay?" dream said putting his burger on the wrapper it came with.

"I won't I won't" sapnap said taking another sip of his cold drink.

"george has never has sex" dream mumbled looking at the messy half eaten burger on the table.

"wait what?" sapnap was kind of shocked at this newfound knowledge.

"he never had that kind of moment with anyone" dream shrugged picking up his own drink taking a sip.

"has he been in a relationship before you?" sapnap was now intrigued with this conversation putting his drink on the table.

"not anything serious or genuine" dream said picking the top bun off his burger.

"well I guess that makes sense" sapnap shrugged pulling his phone from his pocket.

"I mean it's not that crazy that he's still a virgin" dream mumbled putting the bun back on the burger.

"uh dream karl needs help planning something for alex so I need to go but I can drive you back to your place" sapnap said typing something on his phone.

"yeah that's fine" dream started wrapping his burger with the paper it came in.

------------------
time skip
------------

dream opened the door to the bedroom he shared with his boyfriend. he was surprised to see george with nothing on but a towel around his waist. his hair was wet it's obvious he just showered. dream never seen george wearing such little covering.

"uh sorry" dream mumbled putting his arm over his eyes.

"uh no you're fine you can look" george's face had a pink tint to it.

george wasn't against the thought of doing unholy things with dream he just didn't know how to be the one to initiate anything.

george hasn't done anything sexual with anyone he's barely even kissed anyone; other than dream that is.

"you sure?" dream mumbled slowly moving his arm from his eyes.

"ye-yeah" george blushed as he slid his hands down his sides holding where the towel was bunched up.

"you took a shower?" dream asked walking towards the shared bed.

"i-yeah" george slowly pulled the bunched up bit that was keeping the towel on so effortlessly.

"i went out with sapnap for lunch earlier" dream said as he pulled his shirt over his head.

"did you have fun?" george asked as he pulled the bunch dropping the towel to his feet.

"yea-" dream stopped as he pulled his shirt completely off now seeing george exposed himself, completely.

"george?" dream was stunned that his timid boyfriend had the courage to pull a stunt as this.

"i want to dream" george blurted walking towards his blushing boyfriend.

"we don't have lube or anything george" dream showed obvious concern.

"maybe we dont need to go all the way" george put his hands on the bed now face to face with his boyfriend.

george looked down seeing the bulge in dreams pants growing. he must be doing something right but how is he gonna keep it up.

"are you sure?" dream asked licking his lips slightly.

"positive" george pulled lightly at dreams pants.

dream pulled george in for a kiss showing him who's the one in control.

-------------------
603 words
--------------

this was a suggestion by RayaPorter probably not what you'd wanted exactly but..

ive had no motivation to write recently so this ones really short and basically unfinished ugh.

thoughts?

take care of yourselfs loves 🍄

votes are appreciated