blue rose

---------------------------------------
lime ahead loves❤
-------------------------------------

"I love you george" dream hummed softly rubbing george's back and shoulders. george groaned in response far to sleepy to use his words after his long day with dream.

dream tapped george's shoulder started to lean up forcing the smaller boy to wake fully. george sat up on the sofa rubbing his eyes; dream put his hand on george's face looking down at him. "I know your sleepy but I have another present" george's face grew a smile due to excitement.

dream walked over toward the front door but he opened the closet next to it. he leaned over grabbing a black paper bag with big bold white letters on it. he walked back over to george with the bag shaking it back and forth gently. he handed the bag to george and george let it rest on his lap.

george looked up at dream then down to the bag then back up to dream "what is it" george asked as he put his and in the bag. he felt something long and it had things coming out of the sides as well as a bulb shape on what he assumed was the top. "it's a present for my georgie" dream said booping george's nose.

george pulled out his present out the bag as he looked down at the gift. his jaw droped his mouth in an O shape. he pulled out a blue rose dipped in gold it was fake but george loved it nonetheless.

"dream how much was this" george said looking at the rose from all angles. "that doesn't matter" dream mumbled smiling at the sight of his happy boyfriend.

george is color blind and his favorite color is blue because he can see it well hence dream getting blue instead of one that meant something beyond a color.

"this is lovely" george said still admiring the blue rose. "anything for you george" dream said leaning over to kiss his boyfriend.

george leaned to put the flower on the coffee table in front of him so he could lean into dreams kiss more.

george wanted to repay dream and he knew just how to do so. he pulled away from the kiss turning dream to sit on the sofa. george straddled dream as he sat; george began kissing and licking dreams neck searching for a sweet spot.

george found it as dream grunted just as he did george grinded on his partners growing erection. he pulled off dreams neck and dream pulled george into a makeout session. dream thrusted up making george moan so he could have entry to the inside of george's mouth.

george started grinding on dreams crotch as he grew needy. dream put his hands under george's thighs and got up not stopping their makeout as he carried george to the bedroom.

they left the rose on the table as they closed the bedroom door.

----------------------------
only 484 words
-------------------------

just something quick and cute

this is the blue rose by the way

don't forget to eat today my loves❤