long distance

---------------------------
a

ngst ahead

angst w a happy ending

-------------------------------------------

dream and george had officially been dating for five months, they hadn't told their fans yet they wanted to wait until the meet up. george lives in Brighton UK and dream lives in Orlando Florida; that's 4,346 miles away plus they have a 5 hour time difference.

george heard dream shuffling in his bed signaling hes awake; they fell asleep on call as the do every night. "love?" george whispered not aware if dream as fully awake. dream hummed softly in response as he stretched.

george was often awake before dream considering their time difference. "did you sleep well?" george asked with excitement that his boyfriend was awake. "I slept fine bubs" dream turned his camera on as he spoke. "how'd you sleep?" dream asked george in return.

george stared at his boyfriends camera getting lost in his eyes rather then his words. he wished he could see dream, in person. he wanted to be waking up next to dream not over the phone but in person. the distance was becoming more and more difficult for george to handle; he loved dream but was this what he wanted.

"georgeee" dream called out in a sing-songy tone; george snapped back into the conversation. "sorry I-I got lost in my head" george said as he turned his own camera on. "you've been getting lost alot what's going on?" dream asked as he placed his phone down; he was in the kitchen now what did george miss?

"it's nothing really just youtube stuff" george lied to dream, why did he lie? "oh what's your next video idea" dream spoke as he grabbed a pan and placed it on the stove.

--------------------------------
time skip
------------------------

dream left george a few hours after to do stuff with sapnap. all day george felt lost, he wants to be with dream. he's with dream but he wants to see him everyday; he wants to be in his arms he wants to do normal couple things like go out or cuddle or just watch a movie together.

george felt his face get hot as tears fell from his eyes. george slammed his desk "stupid I'm stupid" he put his head down in his arm. "this is stupid all of it" george spat with anger at himself as more tears fell.

ring ring

"who is calling me" george picked his head up and flipped his phone over the name read my love ❤. it was dream of course it's dream now.

george pressed the answer button as he wiped his eyes and sniffled. "hello" george's voice sounded strained from the crying. "he- george are you okay?" dream sounded concerned at his boyfriends sad tone.

george couldn't lie to his boyfriend anymore the floodgates bursted open. his tears streamed down his eyes and cheeks, his breathing became hitched.

"george what's wrong?" dream said a bit loud but it was out of concern. "this dream, this is wrong" george gasped out his face getting hotter. "what do yo-what are you saying george" dreams face began getting hot as well.

"dream I love you" george started. "it just hurts" he continued "I want to be with you more then anything-". "you are george, you're with me and i'm with you" dream interrupted tears running down his face as well now. "no dream, I want to be with you" george's voice was shakey.

"soon george, soon" dream spoke between his own sniffles. "dream it kills me inside when I wake up everyday and I don't get to see you sleeping next to me". george's tears were non-stop. "I know george, it hurts me too but its worth it, you're worth it" dreams voice grew softer as he continued.

"dream I love you, I always will but this is just so hard" george spoke softly. "breaking up is only going to make it harder, the feelings won't just go away". dream spoke feeling his heart break with every word. "I know dream, I don't want to break up I just want the pain of us gone".

"s-so what do you want to do" dream spoke his tears growing less. "I-I don't know dream, I want to be happy and you make me happy" george sniffled. "it just-it hurts dream" george spoke his voice growing tired. "you're not alone georgie" dream said "we're in this together, we always have been and hopefully always will be" dream spoke his words grew faint during the end. "we will be it's just hard to remember sometimes". george's tears grew less and less.

the pair talked about everything when they both calmed; they both said they want a life together but they also understand it's gonna be hard and they're willing to deal with that for eachother.

-----------------------
794 words
----------------------

eeekkk this pained meeeeeeee

thoughts?

votes are appreciated 🍄

you better eat today my loves ❤