caught

-------------------------------------

fluff ahead loves
angst kind of

-----------------------------

george came to the US to stay with dream and sapnap a few months ago, dream and george had been dating since before george came to the US. the two haven't told sapnap or anyone for that matter, they weren't hiding it but they weren't telling anyone.

"babe i'm telling you, we should tell him soon" dream spoke out to his boyfriend who was changing. "why there's no need to" george mumbled pulling his shirt over his head. "he'll find out eventually, all this sneeking out" dream laughed quietly as he spoke.

george had been sneaking to dreams room almost every night. "hey, that's not my fault" george said a bit annoyed at his boyfriend. if dream hadn't teased george so much over text; weither it was a cuddle-fest or something more he'd stay put. "it's not my fault either geroge" dream said laying on his bed and closing his eyes.

"we're not telling him and that's that" george said as he went to lay next to dream on the bed. "it'll be better if he finds out from us rather then something happening" dream said putting his arms around his boyfriend. "i'm done with this conversation dream" george said putting his face by his boyfriends and kissed his chin.

"george why shouldn't we tell him" dream said kind of disappointed. "there's just no need to and I said i'm done speaking of it" george said as he kissed dreams neck trying to distract him. "he's one of our bestfriends george" dream said looking down at george.

"I know that dream I just-" george was cut off by dream. "are you ashamed of me, us?" dreams eyes looked sad. "god no, dream you are one of the things i'm so proud of, us i'm so happy to have us" george responded and as he finished he pecked his boyfriends lips.

"then why not tell them, or just him?" dream said getting frustrated at george's dodging. "I don't feel the need to, we know and that's all that should matter" george whined at his boyfriend.

"george?" dream asked as he kissed georges fluffy hair. "hmm" george hummed in response as he rested his head on dreams chest. "let's make a deal" dream began rubbing george's back as he spoke. "what's the deal?" george looked up at his boyfriend again.

"we tell sapnap by the end of this month" dream gave george puppy dog eyes. "fine, how could I say no to that face" george pushed himself up and planted a kiss on dreams lips. "thank you hun" dream smiled as he flipped over making george be under him.

"mine" dream giggled as he kissed george's neck. "dream" george giggled as he pulled dreams face up for a kiss. the door creaked open but the boys hadn't noticed.

"what-the-fuck" sapnap spoke loud getting both boys attention. "I-sapnap" george gasped as dream just stared. sapnap turned and slammed the door behind him. "f-fuck" dream shouted as he jumped off the bed leaving george as he chased his bestfriend.

"sapnap" dream shouted through the house. dream found sapnap on the sofa in the living room. "sapnap I wanted to tell you I swear" dream panted out. "why didn't you then?" sapnap looked down at his hands as he spoke.

"george wasn't ready" dream sat next to the angry man as he spoke. "how long?" sapnap questioned as he fiddled with his fingers. "like six or seven months now" dream spoke as he looked as sapnap.

"six months dream, and george isn't ready" sapnap looked up at dream. "I know sap I said the same thing but I also have to respect his feelings on it" dream spoke as he reached to rub sapnap's back.

"it hurts" sapnap huffed as he leaned towards dreams shoulder. "why?" dream was confused. "you and george are my bestfriends and you guys didn't tell me about something this big" sapnap's voice grew low. "I thought we shared everything with eachother, all of us" sap added on. "sap" dream pulled sap into a hug.

"guys?" george finally came out of dreams room. sapnap was now calmed down. "hey george" sapnap spoke as dream stood up. dream motioned for george to come over to the two boys. "sapnap it was my fault dream wanted to tell you it was me" george spoke was he walked to dream.

dream put his arm around george's shoulder and pulled him close. "it's fine george it just hurt" sapnap said with a faint smile. "you guys are happy that's all that matters" sapnap continued. dream looked down at george and kissed his head.

sapnap stood up and walked to the boys "you better tell me when you guys marry" he laughed. "we will" george spoke as dream laughed and pulled sapnap into the hug.

-------------------------
793 words

--------------

uh oh spaghettios

thoughts?

votes are appreciated 🍄

how are you feeling today love? ♡