seek

-------------
nsfw
choking
---------------

"guys guys" alex called out to the group of his friends.

"what's up love?" sapnap put his arm around alex putting his red solo cup down on the table.

"we should play something" alex looked to the group and shrugged.

"oh I know" bad raised a finger looking over at alex.

"what is it bad?" skeppy picked his head off of bads shoulder.

"hide and seek" bad gave a faint smile to the group.

george looked at dream while karl and sap looked at alex.

"that sounds like it could be fun" george shrugged.

"considering we've got this huge place to hide in" dream patted george's shoulder.

it was george's birthday hence why some of his friends were all together. dream, bad, sapnap, and karl combined some money to rent a huge mansion like home for a few days. this being their first day in the house they didnt really know where anything was so it would be great for hide and seek.

"only if you're it bad" karl pushed his chair out and stood up.

"sounds fine by me" bad put his head down on the table and closed his eyes.

"go hide everyone" bad yelled out head still down. "one hundred" bad began counting backwards from one hundred as the others rushed out the room.

skeppy ran out the large back door, sap ran up the stairs with karl, alex ran into the kitchen, and dream pulled george through the large area looking for a place to hide.

dream and george found their way to the library there was a large book shelf against a wall.

"where are we meant to hide in here?" george whisper yelled looking at the tables in the center of the room.

"I dunno" dream mumbled reaching for a red book on the shelf.

"we should go find somewhere" george whispered putting a hand on dreams shoulder.

"oh george look" dream reached for a new book.

dream pulled the book and the shelf turned opening a secret room.

"uhm dream" george mumbled looking into the neat room.

"I-that was cool" dream began walking in the room.

"dream wait" george mumbled following behind.

once both boys were in the room dream saw a red button on the wall, pressing it caused the shelf to hide them and seal them in.

dream walked over to a small love seat in the room, there was a coffee table and radio, a tv was mounted on the wall. there was a pool table on the other side of the room next to it was an arcade machine.

"this must have been a man cave" dream plopped down on the love seat.

"how did you know this was here?" george asked walking to the love seat as well.