confessions

-----------------------------------------------
angst with a happy ending?
-------------------------------------------

-dreams pov-

"I don't know sap" dream leaned his head back and rested it on the sofa. "he's just" dream closed his eyes and the room filled with silence.

"dream" sap put his hand on dreams shoulder as he began to speak. "it's obvious you like him, I mean even karl and alex can tell" sapnap picked up his phone as he spoke.

"How am I supposed to tell him" dream mumbled repositioning his body and slouching into the sofa. "hey george I'm kinda in love with you" dream giggled as he made fun of his own confession.

"I mean that's a very straight forward way to say it" sapnap joked with dream. "dream I hate to leave you like this but I have a date with my fiancés" sapnap stood up as he put his phone in his pocket.

"karl and alex have the worst timing" dream laughed.

"well duty calls" sapnap joked as he opened the front door and waved.

"alright have fun" dream yelled out as the door shut.

dream was alone in this quiet house. his roommate left to be with his lovers and patches was sleeping. dream didn't know how much more he could take; this back and forth flirt with george, he was bound to break eventually.

*bing*

dream pulled his phone out of his pants pocket and looked to see who texted him.

"georgie" dream mumbled as he unlocked his screen to see the message.

dreams cheeks flushed bright pink. "I was just thinking about you" dream mumbled opening george's chat.

-----------------------------------------------------------
hey                                               

                                                  hey georgie

I just woke up                           
                                        how'd you sleep?

fine but I'm still tired               

                                             you should go
                                      back to sleep then

no                                                 
I'm fine                                       
   do you want to get on discord?
-

----------------------------------------------------------

dream turned his phone screen off and got up from the sofa. he walked briskly to his office. he turned the doorknob and walked to the chair. he plopped down and put his headset on as he powered on his pc.

"come on hurry up" he scoffed at the slowness of his computer booting up. he pulled his phone out his pocket to see if george texted him again but he didn't. dream looked but up to the computer screen it was on "finally" dream muttered.