proposal

this is part two of the view a chapter i wrote a bit ago i wanted to make a part two

-----------------------------
fluff ahead loves
-----------------------------

george's eyes fluttered open and he was greeted by a beautiful sunrise and empty bed. he groaned and reached out for his phone. he patted along the bedside table but felt nothing, he'd assumed he left it somewhere else since he had been busy with dream lately. george sat up and wiped his eyes. he scanned the room for his phone or a sign of dream.

"god we've left this a mess" george thought outloud looking at all the clothes the left scattered on the floor.

the bedroom door flung open startling george until he realized who it was.

"good morning sleepy head" dream had a plate of delicious looking foods.

"what's that?" george questioned looking at the plate.

"I made you breakfast" dream grinned leaning the plate slightly for george to see.

the plate was quite large and the contents on it consisted of fluffy pancakes, strips of bacon, fresh blueberries, raspberries, and even strawberries; on the almost edge there was a little dipping cup filled with pancake syrup.

"that looks absolutely marvelous dream" george clapped his hands lightly in excitement.

"I didn't know what you'd like to drink so you need to go to the kitchen for that" dream chuckled a bit and handed the plate full of food off to george.

"that's fine" george waved his hand showing he didn't mind. "where's your breakfast?" george looked to dream surely dream made some for himself as well.

"I left mine in the kitchen" dream pointed to the open door.

"then let's go out there and eat together" george pushed his legs off the bed and was ready to stand.

"sounds like a deal" dream giggled and reached his hand out to pull george up.

george gave his hand and dream pulled george up resulting in george almost having food slide off the plate

-------------------
time skip
------------------

dream and george sat side by side on the beach watching the waves rise and fall growing increasingly close to where they sat.

"I still can't believe this is ours for a bit" george leaned back laying completely on the sand looking at the house dream had rented.

"I never want to leave" dream grabbed george's hand and layed back on the sand with george.

"what if we don't" george leaned on his side using his hand to support his head and look to dream.

"you can only rent a rental for so long george" dream turned his head to look at george.

"no dream I mean what if we buy a beach house" george corrected. "something smaller then this but close to here" he added on letting go of dreams hand and sitting up.