the secret

-------‐-------------------------------------
nsfw ahead loves ❤
?public masturbation?
-------‐---------------------------------

dream and george wanted to do something fun something thrilling. something to add spice to their sex life; they had toys as well as handcuffs and blind folds. they wanted something new just to try.

dream was driving to adam and eve, its a sex store; he had george with him of course. they were going to try finding something to add to their bedroom fun.

dream had one hand on george's thigh and one on the steering wheel. "what are we looking for exactly?" dream asked having a few ideas. "just something fun in all honesty" george spoke looking at the store nervously as they'd arrived.

as dream as parking george got lost in his thoughts. he use to be so different and shy before he met dream. as he grew closer to dream he grew within himself. "george" dream tapped george's thigh. "sorry I was in my thoughts" george spoke opening the car door and taking his seatbelt off.

the two met at the front of the car connecting their hands as they walked over to the store double wide doors. as they got tp to the front dream held the door for george. "thank you" george smiled at the taller.

they walked in looking around the store. "what about this" dream said picking up a buttplug with a furry tail on the end. george looked over at what dream was holding "no put that down dream" george's cheeks flashed pink. dream giggled at his boyfriends flustered reaction.

"how bout this" george picked up a dick sucking device. "we don't need that george" dream mumbled continuing the search.

a worker walked over too the pair "hello can I help you" she spoke kindly. "uhm" george looked up at dream. "yeah we're looking for something to add to our sex life" dream spoke looking at the worker. "follow me" she led the pair towards the back of the store. "this sounds like it's perfect for you guys" she pulled out a small bullet shape buttplug.

"what does it do?" dream asked letting go of george's hand to check out the toy. "you can actually connect this to your phone and control it while it's inside your partner" the lady spoke looking between the two. "what do you think george" dream turned and looked down at george. "I think it sounds fun" george replied quietly.

---------------------------------------
the boys are in the car
they bought the toy
------------------------------

"so george" dream spoke pulling out his spot. "how does dinner sound tonight?" dream said placing his hand on george's thigh as he did earlier.

"dinner sounds nice" george spoke looking at dream. "where should we go?" dream asked his boyfriend. "I dunno dream" george looked out the window watching the outside.

-------------------------
time skip
-----------------------

george got ready for dinner he put on a black skirt that went above the knee and a baggy black shirt that he tucked into the skirt he just threw on a pair of sneakers. dream just had a hoodie and some jeans on.

as george came down the stairs after getting all dolled up dream dog whistled. "looking very sexy george" dream said as his hand cupped george's face. "you don't look bad yourself" george giggled as he spoke. george leaned up kissing dreams lips.