quiet

---------------‐-‐-----------------------------------
hello everyone nsfw ahead ❤
----------------------------------------------

dream laughed as his green Minecraft character hit sapnaps character.

"AHhhh drEAMMMM" sapnap yelled as he ran from his friend in the video game. "come're sapnap" dream said using his character to chase sapnaps character. "BAddddd heLP mEeeE" sapnap screeched his character still running from dreams. with one more click on dreams end the message sapnap was slain by dream. "fuck dude" sapnap scuffed in disappointment. "oh come on sapnap" dream said with an obvious grin "don't be a sore loser" he chuckled.

"bad where were you?" sapnaps words came out filled with anger. "I was getting us mAterIAls" bad argued back with his frustrated friend as dream laughed.

-knock knock-

dream heard a soft knock on his white office door. "I'll be back guys" dream quickly said but the boys hadn't heard due to their bickering. the man muted his mic on discord causing a sound to play notifying the others. he watched as the other two's icons kept lighting green as he took off his headset. he walked to his office door putting his hand on the doorknob turning it, he opened it looking down to see his small boyfriend looking up at him.

georges eyes were glossy he had a sad look as if he craved something, needed something. he had one of dreams hoodies on it was big on george, it came down to george's mid thigh, the sleeves engulfed george's hands coving them having a bit of fabric hang down still.

george jumped onto dream within seconds of dream opening the door he threw his arms around dreams neck his hands holding either wrist. he threw his face into dreams chest burying his face as much as he could. dream wrapped his own arms around george's small waist.

"what's wrong baby? what happened" dream asked with obvious concern in his voice. "I want you dream, all of you. now" george said taking his head off of dreams chest looking up at the taller man.

dream looked a george's needy eyes. "I- george i'd love to help but i'm talking with sap and bad" dream said cupping george's cheek in his hand rubbing his bottom lip with his thumb. george leaned into dreams face preparing to kiss him.

"can't you just leave them and spend time with me" geroge spoke in a whiny voice glancing at dreams lips and eyes back and forth.

"george saps streaming i don't want to leave him hanging" dream breathed out glancing back at his computer and monitors. that was it george had enough of dream saying no. he grabbed dreams face pulling it down to his own and smashed his lips against dreams. dream kissed back sucking on the smaller boys lips; he bit softly on the small boys bottom lip regaining the dominance when george let dream explore his mouth.

george pulled away breaking the kiss with a gasp of air. "dream please" george whined pushing his hips into his partners lower half. "george" dream started getting cut off by a groan as george touched dreams erection through the pants he wore.

george grabbed dreams hand smiling "be quiet" he said as he lead dream to the desk with the call still on. george pulled dreams chair out, having dream sit as the smaller crawled under the desk.

george propped himself on his knees and legs and pulled dreams chair in; dreams crotch was right at george's face. george looked up at dream "why don't you unmute so I can start".

"george" dream sighed his voice being shakey. "baby" george whined pulling at dreams pants. "fine" dream closed his eyes as he pulled his pants and boxers down enough for his cock to be out. he put his headset over his head and looked at george sitting under the desk waiting for dream to unmute. dream gulped as he hit the unmute botton causing a noise notifying the other two he was back.

"dream where did you disappear to?" sap asked as soon as he knew dream was there "yeah you've been gone for so long you muffin" bad added on. dream looked at george as he kiss the tip of dreams cock jerking it as well "george needed help with something" dream spoke fast then exhaled harshly. "oohhh" sapnap giggled. "dream and george sitting in a tree" sapnap said in a sing song tone. "k-i-s-s-i-n-g" bad added to sapnaps teasing. dream just laughed and looked down at his boyfriend. dream became fixated on george and his movements he blocked out what the other two were saying.

george looked up at dream as he used his tongue to go around the head of dreams dick. he put the head of it in his mouth. he licked as he sucked the tip trying to please his boyfriend. dream grunted pushing his hips up forgetting he was unmute.

"dream what are you doing" sapnap said fuck dream thought "I-i uhm" dream tried thinking of an excuse he felt george smile as he kissed dreams tip. "I hurt my leg" dream said muffled. "are you ok" sap and bad said in almost unison. "I'm fine" dream spoke using his hands to fiddle with george's dark fluffy hair.

george pushed himself all the way down on dreams dick he moaned onto it as it hit his throat. dream grabbed george's head keeping it still so he could remain quiet. he breathed harshly trying to keep silent.

george jerked himself as he started deep throating dream. dream thought george was so gorgeous in this state so needy so messy.

dreams stomach grew a pit it was becoming harder to stay quiet. "fuck" dream mumbled quickly clicking mute. he grabbed george's hair with a tight grip. he used george's mouth and george didn't mind. dream used his hips thrusting up in george's mouth as he forced george's head down.

"you're so good, my love" dream panted "so fucking gorgeous" he hissed out. george moaned on dream dick due to his own jerking and dreams praise. george came on his own hand; the warm white liquid dripped off george's cock and hand some dripping onto the carpet.

george had tears in his eyes from how rough dream was while using his mouth. "so fucking hot darling" dream moaned out cum squirting out his twitching cock right down george's throat. george pulled off swallow as much as of the warm white liquid he could; some dribbled down his chin.

dream wiped george's face pulling him onto his lap. he wrapped his arms around george's waist putting his head on george's back "I love you bubs" dream said softly. "I love you too" george said in response.

george reached over to the mouse clicking unmute and putting the two men on speaker.

"hey guys" george said. "george my main man" karl said george assumed sap added him while he and dream were away.

----------------------
1,158 words
--------------------

i don't know i think i liked this

make sure you get food and water you deserve it loves❤❤❤