drunk

----------------
fluff
(I think)
angst ish

-----------

george was dancing with a random girl in the living room filled with people. quackity threw a party and there was tons of alcohol and now drunk people. dream and sapnap sat at a table playing a card game. karl was dancing around the floor as quackity tried maintaining his fiance.

"it's already one in the morning" dream mumbled looking at the clock above a doorway.

"I wonder how long he's gonna let this go on for" sapnap shrugged tossing his cards on the table.

"I don't know but-" dream looked to the crowd seeing a brunette girl he'd never seen before with her hands all over george.

"oooh" sapnaps eyes followed dreams stare.

"I should help george home before he does something ridiculous" dream scuffed fidgeting with his fingers.

"and I should probably help alex" sapnap laughed pointing at karl running through people and quackity close behind him.

"oh my-is karl always like this" dream giggled watching the two boys.

"he's kinda like this without alcohol so imagine with it" sapnap scuffed as he pushed himself off the chair he'd been on.

"karl truly is always the life on the party" dream stood from the seat he'd been in as well.

"already well I'll see you later bro" sapnap put his hand in the shape of a fist and put it out to dream.

"ok later" dream put his hand in a fist and connected it to sapnaps.

dream watched sapnap run over and almost tackle karl. his attention focused back to george after a bit of watching. he sighed as he walked toward george and this rando. dream tapped george's shoulder causing his attention to break from the girl.

"dream" george smirked and turned to face dream.

"george I think it's time to go home" dream mumbled looking at the girl behind george.

"but I-" george turned to the girl "I was having fun" he turned back to dream.

"george it's past one in the morning and plus you're wasted" dream giggled slightly at the end of his sentence.

"you want me to leave?" george cocked his eyebrow.

"I do" dream looked down at george.

"make me" george smirked and folded his arms.

"george" dream scuffed rolling his eyes.

"then I'm not leaving" george shrugged about to turn back to the girl.

"fine" dream picked george up and threw him over his shoulder.

"hey" george kicked his feet but dream only tightened his grip on george.

"you said make you so we're leaving" dream began walking towards the door.