cat boy

-------‐----------‐---
nsfw
choking
cat boy george
-------------------------‐

purrrrr

dreams eyes fluttered opened the room was dark but there was enough light coming in from the window. george's purring often woke dream up but he know george couldn't help it; especially when they'd fall asleep cuddling.

dream looked at the sleeping boys face; he looked so peaceful. dream pulled george closer and kissed his forehead.

"I love you" dream mumbled keeping his grip on george tight.

george tightened his arms around dream showing he was now awake.

"sorry I didn't mean to wake you" dream loosened his grip.

"mmm it's fine" george mumbled into dreams chest.

"sure it is" dreams hand ran up george's back.

"no really" george pushed his head to look up at dream

"you're so pretty" dream giggled as he rubbed behind george's ears.

"d-Ream" george moaned out his eyes widened. george's ears were very sensitive and dream knew that.

"what was that george?" dream smirked the room was dim but there was enough light to see the outlines.

"you-ah you know my ea-rrs are sensitive" george gasped out moaning in between words.

"oh are they?" dream asked as his other hand trailed up george's back.

"p-plEAse dreAm" george was starting to become whiny and needy already.

"please what?" dream asked using one hand to play with george's ears and one wrapping lightly around his neck.

"I-ah need you pLEase" george blushed he was embarrassed to say dream got him all worked up.

"see georgie I don't really know what you mean" dream used his body to turn george over and have himself on george.

"please dream" george whined his eyes were glossy.

"fuck-" dream scuffed grabbing george's face and pushing their lips together.

george's hands found their way through dreams messy dirty blonde hair and dreams hands found themselves all over george. dream finally picked a spot and put one hand on george's neck again as he squeezed softly and the other on george's slim waist.

dream tightened his grip on george's neck making him gasp and give dream chance to enter and explore george's mouth. dreams tounge explored george's mouth like it had never been there before.

george pushed his own hands down dreams body and tried getting them into his pants. dream pulled away from the kiss and looked down at george's hands.

"you sure?" dream panted now making eye contact with george.

"gimme" george tugged on dreams waistband.

dream rolled off of george and reached over to turn a bedside lamp on. the blonde pulled his pants down enough to have his erection out.

george sat across the bed on his knees using his hands for support. the brunette tilted his head as dreams cock sprung out.

george could see a bit of precum on the tip. that was because of him? he did that? george couldn't help but be fixated on dreams erection; everything about it was perfect to george.

"does kitty want?" dream asked using his hand to jerk himself off.

"I want I want" the words fell from george's mouth and a bright pink blush went across his face.

"you're so fucking cute" dream giggled jerking himself faster.

"come here kitty" dream used his unoccupied hand to wave george over.

george rushed to the other side of the bed. dream put the hand he wasn't using around the back of george's head and pushed him towards his own face. dream leaned into george and kissed george's pink lips.

"now help me" dream started pushing george's head down to his hardened cock.

dream gasped as george wrapped his lips around dreams throbbing erection. george used his tongue to tease dreams tip.

"f-fuck" dream moaned pushing his hips up wanting george to take more.

george leaned in more; dreams cock was hitting the back of george's throat making him gag. dream grunted each time he hit the back of george's throat. dream used his hands to play with george's hair and ears. george moaned onto dreams dick the vibrations made dream feel closer then before. whatever couldn't fit in george's mouth he jerked off.

"fu-UUckk george" dream thrusted his hips.

the praise caused george to moan even more; making dream even closer.

"that's it" dream moaned pushing george's head all the way down.

dream pushed george's head down made george gag over and over.

"that's a good kitty" dream let george up to breathe.

"I'm your good kitty" george panted taking a breather but still jerking dream off.

dream gasped as george leaned down and wrapped his lips around dreams erection once more. george pushed himself as are down as he could. his hand was still jerking everything he couldn't fit.

"ah- you're doing perfect" dream moaned leaning his head back.

george bobbed his head faster and faster each time he pushed down dream would hit the back of his throat.

"gEOrge I'm gonna-" dream moaned bucking his hips.

dream came into george's mouth. george swallowed most of the warm white liquid but some came out the sides of his mouth. george pulled off of dream and used his shirt to wipe his face.

dream put his arms out inviting george in. george lept into dream and put his head on dreams chest.

"was I good?" george asked rubbing his head on dreams chest.

"you were perfect love" dream rubbed george's back and kissed the top of his head.

george's purs grew louder and louder as he drifted off to sleep. dream ran his hand up and down george's back eventually falling asleep to the sound of his cat boys purring.

------------------------
931 words
-------------------

meow XD

thoughts?

votes are appreciated 🍄

hydrate and eat loves ♡