Easter

------------------------------
nsfw my loves ❤
choking
edging i think
--------------‐--------------

"george hurry up" dream shouted up the stairs trying to motivate george to leave the room quicker. he was excited to show the things he got george off finally.

george came down the stairs you could see the tiredness in his face; he was up late last night coding something for his and dreams next video. "what" george said groggily looking at dream with half lidded eyes.

dream walked to george and wrapped his arms around george's waist kissing his head. "it's easter and i got you stuff" dream said with excitement swaying george side to side.

george was tired but hearing his boyfriends excitement livened him. he tilted his head up looking at dreams excited face. this was one of the best sights for george to see; his boyfriend meant everything to him so his boyfriend being this happy made george happy too.

a smile grew on george's face "I love you" he said in a hushed tone pecking dreams lips. "I love you too georgie" dream said running his hands through george's morning hair.

dream pulled out of the hug grabbing george's hand leading him to the sofa. "sit here and look pretty I'll be back" dream said grinning george's face flushed a light pink at his boyfriends words. "oh-ok" george said with a studder as he sat letting go of dreams hand.

dream walked away leaving george alone in the quiet living room. george picked at his fingers kind of nervous at what dream got. dream walked back with a large bag colored with pastel blue and pastel yellow.

dream sat next to george keeping the bag at his own side. "so george in this bag there are five things for you" he spoke smiling "well two are for my enjoyment" he added as a light pink flashed his cheeks.

"what does that mean" george said with a nervous chuckle; he knew dream and his antics this had to be something more then some innocent gifts, he was excited nonetheless.

"you'll find out soon enough my love" dream said placing his hand on george's cheek. the taller pulled george's face to his and pecked lips.

"lets get to it" dream said pulling away and clapping as he turned to the bag by his feet. he reached in and pulled out a bag of little Hershey kisses, a package of red licorice sticks, and a stuffed bear that held another box of candy.

"some sweets for my sweet boy" dream said handing each of the things to george. "why thank you" george said placing each thing on the table in front of him. george was thankful of course but his mind couldn't shake the wondering what the other two gifts were.

dream reached in the bag once more george watched dreams every movement biting his lip with anticipation. dream looked up just before he pulled out one of the mysterious objects; he stopped just before it was out all the way looking at george bite his own lip "stop that before I come over and bite your lip" dream said grinning.

"dream shut up and show me" george tried peeking in the bag. "no no george" dream said pushing the bag farther from george. "stay patient love" dream out his hand out and placed it on george's cheek his thumb ran over george's lips.

george glanced at the bag on the floor. george sighed loudly showing his annoyance with dreams actions.

"find I'll stop toying with you" dream said pulling away from george grabbing the bag once more. this time he reached in and he pulled out a box. "what is that?" george questioned. dream wheezed and turned the box the front facing george now. it was edible underwear.