the view

-------------------------------------------

lime ahead loves ♡

-------------------------------

dream had planned a lovely evening for george and himself; george just wasn't aware yet. dream had a set time for this special night and a place, he just needed to motivate george to leave the house when it was needed.

it was 3 pm and george was still in bed dream planned everything for 5-6 pm but george would want to get dolled up before leaving. "come on hun" dream said trying to pull george off the bed "we have places to be and things to see" he continued.

"fine" george mumbled rolling off the bed. "where are we going anyway" he said as he walked to the connected bathroom. "someplace nice just dress nice" dream smirked following george and stopping in the doorway. george put a hand on dreams chest "whatever now lemme shower" he said making eye contact with dream. "ok don't be too long please" dream pecked george's lips and walked to the bed as the bathroom door shut.

dream listened until he heard the water start and walked over to the closet. "god george" he said looking through some clothes "why so much" he added as he pulled a few things down; what george didn't know was dream rented a beach side house for a whole week he had tons of other plans as well.

he grabbed some clothes from george's wardrobe and some from his own, he put them in a duffel bag and took them out to the car. when dream walked back up to the bedroom george was out the shower and in the closet with a towel on his waist.

"there you are" george looked up to dream as he spoke "I need help" he added as he looked back to the clothes. "with?" dream asked looking at his boyfriend grab three things off the rack. "which one would look better for tonight" he held up a pink crop-top then a pastel blue then a black. "uhm the pink one would look nice" he answered grabbing it from george and holding it against his chest. "yeah this one" he said handing it back to george.

"you might get cold with just a crop-top love" dream said looking at a few tank tops in the boys closet. "i'm sure i'll be fine" he said looking for bottoms to go with the top dream picked. dream picked up a plain white spaghetti strap "what if you wore this under the crop top" he held it for george to see. "if you're that worried sure, now help me find something to go with these" george said looking back through his clothes.

it was going on 4:30 and they two just found george's outfit; he's wearing the crop-top and spaghetti strap shirt with a short black skirt. "finally" dream remarked as his boyfriend pulled the skirt on. "oh hush beauty takes hours" george snapped back. "your'e always beautiful george" dream said pulling a white t-shirt on. "oh stop" george giggled as he put on his black vans to go with his clothing.

dream put a lime green hoodie on as george sat at his make-up area. "what kind of look should I do dream?" george said looking at his boyfriend who was now putting coloang on. "ouuh you should do a natrual look" dream answered walking closer to george. "that's what you always say" george said turning to look in the mirror. "that's how I always feel" dream corrected putting his chin to rest on george's head.

george looked through his make up finding natrual colors to use. he spent a total of 1 hour and 23 minutes on his make up meaning it was now 5:23 pm. "come on george we have just over half an hour to get there" dream grabbed george's hand. "wait" george rushed to his office.