punishment

-------------
nsfw
degrading
restraint
choking
orgasm denial
over stimulation
---------------------------

george woke up in an empty bed, his partner dream had already told him he'd be leaving early that morning to go with his mother someplace. george whimpered at the emptiness he wasn't use to. he felt needy in a sense he didn't exactly know what that neediness was.

george sat up but something was also up and hit his stomach. george let out a loud sigh and put his hands on his face.

"that explains it" george threw himself back lying down again.

he grew more and more needy for some kind of satisfaction. he didn't know when dream would be home and he didn't know how much longer he could resist.

dream didn't like when george pleasured himself dream wanted to be the only person to make george feel good. george didn't know what dream would do if he found him pleasing himself and he didn't really want to find out.

he couldn't fight this urge anymore he had to get some kind of pleasure. he finally got out of bed to search in the dresser for some kind of toy to please himself with. he found a small purple vibrator and thought it would be enough to do the job.

he hadn't been wearing pants because things got hot and steamy last night and he fell asleep in just a t-shirt. he grabbed the lube off the bed side table and plopped down on the bed.

---------------------
scene change
----------------------

"bye mom" dream shouted as he walked out the door.

he walked down the small staircase and walked the path to the driveway. he got in his gray vehicle and pulled his phone out his pocket.

he looked through his favorite contacts and tried calling george. when george didn't answer dream tried a few more times and was unsuccessful. he put the phone down and started the car.

the drive from dreams moms to his house wasn't too far; it was about a twenty minute drive depending on traffic. dream couldn't help but wonder what george was doing.

------------------
time skip
scene change
-----------------

"mfug" george pushed his face into the pillows and gripped the bedsheets.

"muh" george's legs were shaking and he felt a warm pool grow in his stomach.

"georgie" dream yelled through the house and george heard his foot steps coming up the stairs.

"fff-fuck" george tried pushing himself up quickly.

the brunette pulled the vibrator out and searched for a wipe or something to quickly clean with. he found a towel on the floor and wiped the vibrator and himself with it. the door swung open revealing a naked horny george trying to clean his mess.

"george?" dream cocked his eyebrow and watched george drop a little purple vibrator and towel.

"it's not what it looks like" george's face was bright red and he tried covering himself with his hands.

"it looks like you're trying to clean yourself" dream mumbled walking to his exposed boyfriend.

"dream I-" george fell silent after not knowing an excuse.