Chapter 100: Finale

So here it is. The final chapter of Bra Boy Romance, where everything ends. I want to thank everybody for sticking by me as I took over a year and a half to actually complete this endeavour that started out when I realised I could make something of this account through Bondi Rescue. I am practically begging you to stay supportive of this account through other stories, because after Bondi Diaries has ended, I fantasise about another Bondi Rescue story being one of the fics at the top of the list.

20 Years Later: The News

Kerrbox passed away ten years after Jesse and Emilee married, and H followed shortly after. Hoppo retired and went to live with Stacey interstate, and promoted Maxi to Head Lifeguard. Emilee is now a qualified nurse, and Jesse is a senior lifeguard, training the newbies. Everybody looks to live out their lives in a positive way, but are never ever going to forget those few years that BBR took place, because those were the most memorable years of their lives.

20 Years Later: Emma & Bacon

Emma and Bacon married shortly after their first child was born. They are currently residing in Tamarama with their two kids, Isaac (19), and Mark (16). Isaac is looking to move out soon, and pursue a career in law, because he loves arguing. Mark attends the local high school, and although Emma and Bacon considered divorce for a while, their relationship is still going strong.

20 Years Later: Charlotte & Taco

Charlotte and Taco relocated to Melbourne after they married because of a career opportunity Charlotte couldn’t turn down as a model for Myer, and have just recently had their first child, a baby girl named Maya, who is now 2 years old. They are looking to move back to Bondi now they have Maya, as they want her to grow up as they did, amongst friends and family.

20 Years Later: Kara & Maxi

Kara and Maxi got together, broke up, got back together, married, divorced, and remarried and are now together happily. They had a very bipolar relationship, but are now happy to have their own child, Finn, who is twelve years old, and good friends with Alexia Polock. Kara is currently pregnant with their second child, who they hope to be a boy so that they can play happy families forever and ever. Still living in Bondi, Maxi is now a senior lifeguard, and took over from Hoppo when he retired. He has also just signed papers to begin the 21st season of Bondi Rescue, with all new drama and recruits.

20 Years Later: Emilee & Jesse

My 46th birthday has finally come about. I am fast asleep dreaming about today, when I know I’m finally getting bloody old. I mean, 45 is old, but 46 is four years from my half-century. Not that I’m upset about it, (well I am), but I’m also thankful. Because in the 20 years since I married my husband, so many amazing things have happened.

Three years after we married, when I was 26, I became pregnant with our first child. He was born on the 4th of January and we named this gorgeous baby boy with Jesse’s eyes and my dad’s nose Toby. Toby grew up quickly, and when he turned 5, I gave birth to our second child, a lovely little girl, with bright red hair and green eyes, whom we named Alexia. Alexia and Toby got along famously, but it was when Toby was 10 and Alexia was 5 that we had the troublesome duo- Identical twin boys, Declan and Asher. Declan and Asher both had a mop of brown hair and equally piercing blue eyes like their father. They also carried his uncanny ability to fall into trouble- and still have that attribute.

I adore my four children, and Jesse does as well, they are our pride and joy, and we encourage them to follow their dreams no matter what they do. Fast forwarding to today, Toby is 17, and has a job at the Bondi icebergs, and is currently obtaining his driver’s license. Alexia is now 12, and about to start high school. She’s nervous because Toby keeps telling her how horrible it is, but I hope she knows he’s just joking. Declan and Asher are now 7, and have already been sent to the principal’s office 6 times in being at their primary school for three years. Jesse always deals with that, because although he plays bad cop a fair bit, all of the kids know that he loves them and is only doing for their own wellbeing.