Chapter 93: Planner Found!

Emilee POV

Josie Johnson was full of vibrancy, especially when we started to discuss themes.

“Now darling, I know you are a lifeguard, so I was thinking a beach wedding. It would be absolutely perfect for you and your darling fiancé Jesse.” He said. I blushed.

“That’s what I was thinking to be honest.” I replied. Josie clapped his hands together and grinned.

“Excellent. Well here are some folders with details about decorations, locations, dresses, and EVERYTHING needed for a wedding darling. I want you to take a look through these and circle your preferences and my team of professionals will assemble everything to make your journey to be a wife as smooth as possible darling.” Josie pulled out about 6 folders; all filled to capacity and pushed them towards me. He leant back in his chair.

“Let me know when you are finished. Dismissed. I have a 10:15 appointment.”

I stared at Kara and she shrugged, grabbing the folders. We left Josie’s office with the folders, and passed an over-excited woman practically jumping to have her wedding planned by Josie.

“That was weird.” Kara stated. I laughed.

“You think? That was the weirdest thing I have ever sat in on.” I replied. We walked up to reception and the lady smiled.

“That was your free consultation. Here is a brochure with prices. How much you pay depends on what you choose, so choose carefully.” She said with a smile.

“Thank you.” I replied. Kara and I left, holding the folders.

We walked to the car, and I looked at the prices.

“This is going to cost a fortune.” I gasped. Kara looked at the brochure.

“Well. What if we find our own wedding planner?” She asked. I looked at Kara confused.

“I don’t understand.” I said. Kara laughed.

“Emma silly! She’s a wedding planner and I’m sure she would plan your wedding for you, no expenses!” Kara told me. I grinned.

“You’re a genius Kara!” I exclaimed. She flicked her hair.

“Oh I know.”

We laughed.

~

When I got home later that day, I sat in Dad’s dining room (Jesse and I were still living with him) and spread out all of the folders that Josie Johnson had given me. I flicked through pages of wedding dresses, bouquets, themes, guest lists, venues and catering options. My head spun from all the different options. Planning this wedding was going to be so hard, and I couldn’t afford Josie Johnson. So, I did decide to call Emma.

I dialed her number, and waited for her to pick up.

“Hello Emma speaking.” She answered.

“Hey Emma, it’s Emilee Kerr.” I replied. She gasped.

“Emilee! How are you?” She asked enthusiastically.

“I’m great and I have some news for you.”

“Oooo, do tell please.” She begged. I chuckled.

“Well, I’m searching for a wedding planner.” I said. Emma laughed.

“Why? Did Charlotte finally realize she might actually want a classy wedding instead of just having her parents organize everything except for the dress, which she is going to RENT! Did you hear? It’s a disaster!” Emma said over dramatically.

“Well, no actually.” I told her with a chuckle.

“Then why on earth would you need a wedding planner?” She asked confused.

“Well, I’m getting married.”

“What?!” Emma exclaimed.

“Jesse proposed Emma!” I told her excitedly.

Suddenly, Emma started screaming. I held the phone away from my ear for a good three minutes.

“OH MY GOD EMILEE THIS IS AMAZING! DO YOU WANT ME TO BE YOUR WEDDING PLANNER? OH MY GOSH I HAVE TO BE YOUR WEDDING PLANNER I PROMISE I WILL BE THE BEST WEDDING PLANNER YOU’VE EVER HAD! AHHHHHH IT WILL BE SO WORTH IT PLEASE IT WON’T COST A THING PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!” She yelled.

“Emma my ears are going to die.” I said calmly. I heard her take a deep breath.

“Sorry.” She apologized.

“But, yes. I would like you to be my wedding planner please.” I told Emma.

“Excellent! There is much to do, so I would appreciate if you get your ass over to my house tomorrow at nine am sharp.” She told be briskly.

“I’ll be there.” I replied.

“Yes! See you then!” Emma hung up, and Jesse walked in, arriving back from work with Dad.

“Hi boys! How was work?” I asked. I hugged Dad and Jesse kissed my cheek.

“Busy. Lonely without you.” Jesse said. I chuckled.

“Aw that’s sweet.””

“How was your day Em?” Dad asked, fixing himself a sandwich.

“Good. I found a wedding planner. Bacon’s girlfriend Emma is going to do it for free and we’re gonna get some stuff done tomorrow.” I explained.

“Can I come babe?” Jesse asked. I shook my head.

“Nope. Top secret. Plus, if you want this wedding done in three weeks, you’d better supply the finance.” I said with a wink. Jesse laughed.

“Oh alright.” He said giving in. 

Sorry its so short! 

please comment and vote like the lovely people you are! '

also, this story only has seven chapters left! Yep, I repeat... SEVEN! so please, please, please, once BBR is finished, go and check out some of my other stories. The next book I will be completeing is a short story: Bondi Diaries. It won't go for as long as this book did, but make sure to give it a read and comment if you like where it is heading so far. It does contain material to do with One Direction, but it will be highlighting Bondi Rescue, since its about the main character and the bondi boys. 

love you all xxx