Chapter 25: Bluebottles Galore

I woke up in the morning. Jesse's hand was slung across my boobs and as I moved to get up for a shower, he groaned. We had just done it again, for the second time, and I loved every minute of it. I kissed him on the the cheek and moved his hand so it was lying across the bed. I grabbed my lifeguard uniform and entered the shower. I washed all of the nights experiences away. I pulled on my uniform and went to make breakfast. I pulled out some weetbix and poured milk over it.

"Jesse!" I yelled. "wake up we're gonna be late!" I heard him groan but get up. I began to eat my breakfast and waited for Jesse to join me. I was halfway through breakfast when he made an appearance.

"Morning." he muttered groggily. I smiled and kissed him. He got some toast and began to eat it. His hair was tousled and his top was tied around his waist.

"So, last night was fun." I said. He looked up, smiling and jumped onto the bench, spilling my food all over the floor. He pulled me into a tight kiss, and we pushed our bodies together. He ripped my shirt off, and began to touch me, nibbling down my body and I moaned in pleasure.

"KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!" we heard a loud voice at our door. I pulled on my shirt an made sure my hair wasn't to messy. Jesse pulled his shirt on and I started to clean up the milk that got on the floor.

"Hey Box, Whip." I heard Jesse greet them. "Sure... babe! lets go!" I put the dishes in the sink and grabbed my bag. I ran out and greeted my dad and Whippet with a hug.

"Hey Emilee." Whippet greeted me He smiled evilly. "You ready for today?" He smirked and I looked at him confused.

"What did you do?" I asked them. they giggled like children and Jesse rolled his eyes. We got in the car and drove to Bondi. On the way there, we listened to the weather on the radio. There was a forecast of 37 degrees today, and a new swarm of bluebottles were flying in as well. it was going to be busy. I pulled out my phone and checked my Instagram feed. Dad had posted a video, so I clicked on it, and waited for it to load. He and whippet were together, lying on his couch and you could hear a slight banging.

"I wonder what that is.." Whippet whispered. My dad chuckled.

"Here's a clue: groaning, short and lifeguards. Go, Guess!" I gasped and put my hand over my mouth. I made Jesse watch it, by shoving it under his nose. He gasped and we checked the comments.

JESSE AND EMILEE

MAXI AND EMILEE

HARRIES AND GONZO!

the comments were crazy, but luckily, only one person guessed it was us.

"We have to get them back." I whispered in Jesse's ear. He nodded and kissed me.

"We will, but let's focus on today. It's going to be vey busy." I nodded and we got out of the car. We walked up to the tower and were faced with Maxi and Harries absolutely pissing themselves laughing.

"There they are!" Maxi yelled. He thrusted his pelvis back and forth and Harries shoved his finger down his pants, making a fake penis. Jesse blushed furiously. I stepped forward.

"Alright. Stop." they looked at me, and I donned my angry face. "maxi, we only know you're teasing us because you're still a virgin and Harries,everybody knows you have a vagina, so don't pretend you have a dick by sticking your hand down there." I grabbed Jesse's hand and we went to check where we were at today. I was with H down at third ramp and Jesse was on backpackers with Mouse. should be fun for him, with Mouse being the black cloud and all. Jesse groaned.

"Mouse, get your ass here and let's go." They headed out in the rhino, an I waited for H man to arrive. When he did we ran down with some boards and got started for a very hectic day. We had seriously been standing there for 5 minutes when we saw a hand go up.

"Should we go in Box?" H man radioed in the tower asking if a rescue was needed.

"Yeh go in mate." I grabbed the board and began to paddle out to the swimmer. But I hadn't thought of the fact that there were millions of bluebottles out today, and I needed to take caution. I grabbed the teenager and got him on the board. That was when I noticed the long red marks across his chest. Serious stinger attack. I rode a wave in and got Yak down to take him up to the tower for treatment. The man groaned with pain, and doubled over. Yak made sure he got to safety, and H and I focused on the water. I looked up at backpackers and saw Jesse running in for a double rescue. His muscles rippled and I sighed. I grabbed the megaphone and spoke into it.

"Everybody, move away from this area now. there is a serious bluebottle swarm and the stings hurt." I yelled. H man made move signals with his hands, but all of them were foreign and it was really annoying me.

"Dad, can I take the jetski out to get them out of the water." I asked over the radio.

"Sure come and get it." I left H and Yak ran Down to cover for me so I could get the tourists out of the anger zone. With the help of Harries, we launched the ski and soon I was in the water chasing away the tourists and herding them to the flagged areas which had been adjusted. Eventually, nobody was swimming in Backpackers and the Jelly infested water, except for a small child. I revved the engine and rode towards the kid, who was screaming its head off. I picked up the little boy and inspected what was wrong. He had massive jellyfish stings across his chest and down his right leg. I put him on the jetski and tried to calm him down. I had never seen stings this bad yet. 

"Hey dad, I need backup." I radioed in. 

"Sure Nals. I'll get somebody out there." He replied. The boy was screaming and I frantically waved for a surfer to come over to me. 

"Mate, can you take this kid onto shore please?" I asked. he nodded, and I passed him the screaming boy. He rode a wave in with the child and followed on the jetski. Maxi and Harrison were waiting on the shore. they thanked the surfer and then ran up to the tower. I collapsed into the rhino and H patted my back.

"You did good kiddo." I smiled.

"Thanks H." I replied