25

Sebastian and Cameron were standing in front of me, both mildly irritated. I smirked, reaching up and making my brother smile, stretching his lips wide. "Smile, Cammy!"

He batted my hands away. "Why do you want to get us out of the house so bad?" He asked, cocking an eyebrow. Sebastian studied me, no doubt searching for signs of distress.

"You two worry about me so much. I want you to destress," I said, pulling on a sweatshirt and my phone. "I made your reservations at 71Above. Real delicious."

"Maisie, are you up to something?" Sebastian asked, crossing his arms.

"No. I am going to Evie's with Ash. Harley is supervising. I wanted to do something nice for you both." They shared a look of suspicion. I groaned. "Guys, please. I've already made the reservations and paid. I'll be back with Ash tonight at 11."

Cameron bit the inside of his cheek. "Okay. Though I have rules."

"I figured."

"No drinking-"

"What about water? Can I at least have water?"

Sebastian chuckled, and Cam rolled his eyes. "Don't be smart with me. No drinking, no smoking, no -" my brother's phone began ringing. He reached into his jean's back pocket and glanced at the screen. He cursed. "I have to take this."

He left and answered the call. I looked at Sebastian as he took a seat at the foot of my bed. "You didn't have to do this, baby," he murmured, smiling.

"You and Cameron deserve a break. I'll see you tonight?" I asked, heading towards the door. Sebastian caught my hand, hauling me back to his side.

"No drinking, no smoking, no drugs," he said, stern and held my gaze. "No leaving the building. I'm
serious, baby. We'll pick you and Ash up on our way home, and if I find out either of you broke the rules, you will both be under house arrest for three months. Do you understand?"

"I'm already on house arrest. Have you forgotten?" And it's not too bad, actually. I would never ever tell them that, but I have started to like being around my brothers, around Sebastian, Eden and Isobel. Evie was great too. I missed having girls around. We had to stick together. An odd thing, not too long ago, I was willing to knock them out in order to escape them.

Sebastian smirked, shrugging a shoulder. "Then it will be extended. We are only being uptight because we want to keep you safe."

"I know, Seb. I know," I mumbled and ruffled his hair. "Go get dressed, and it's formal attire. Tell Cameron too."

"Have fun tonight, 'kay?" He said, standing. "Stay out of trouble."

I grinned. "No promises," I said, heading into the hallway, Sebastian following.

***

Ashton and I shared a cigarette on the balcony. "Are you doing okay?" He asked, leaning on the rail. I stared at the ocean, amazed at the view.

"How did Izzy and Harley afford this place? It must be like three grand a month."

"I mean, Jaime pays them both well. Plus, Izzy works for a modelling company. Don't ignore me. I asked if you were okay." Although he didn't say it aloud, I knew he was referring to the other day when he caught me mid-meltdown and beating up the wall.

"I am okay now," I said, giving him a tight-lipped smile. "Ash, I really don't wanna talk about it. I just want to have some fun."