25. A Night Full of Events

Chapter 25: A Night Full of Events

*~~Chase's POV~~*

"Okay, I'm ready to go." I hear Alice sing.

I turn around with toast in my mouth. Sure it might be 9 pm, but I eat cereal for dinner too, sometimes...even though Alice disapproves. But I think I'm rubbing off her cause lately, I see her with cereal around dinnertime too.

The toast falls out of my mouth. "What the fuck are you wearing?!"

Alice looked down at her outfit which consisted of a shiny, glittery, gold corset top, black (shiny, glittery too) shorts, netted thigh highs or whatever it's called (I'm a guy, cut me some slack), and f**k-me, 6-inch? black stilettos. Alice has makeup on her face, her hair is curled, and there's some feathery headwear, too, but that doesn't bother me much.

"Oh, well it's Darling Chainz's anniversary, so most the female workers are dressed up as wanna-be strippers and the guys just wear an unbuttoned black vest and black slacks."

I scowled, "I know that it's Darling Chainz's anniversary and what the guys are supposed to wear but I didn't expect this from the females."

"It's optional, the girls don't have to wear wanna-be strippers get-up if they feel really uncomfortable, but they are expected to dress up."

I gave her a nod, "Good, go change."

Alice shook her head and grabbed the car keys, "I'm part of the main event, it's mandatory for me. Besides I like this outfit, I don't know why you're complaining."

I clenched my jaw, "I don't want other males to see you like that."

Alice's eyes brows shot up. A few seconds passed by before she spoke, "Well, I didn't hear you complaining when I wore that bikini to the beach a few weeks ago."

I leaned in close to Alice and took the car keys from her, backing her up against the wall, "Oh sweetheart, you don't even want to know what's been occurring in my dreams."

Alice starting leaning up to me. Thinking she wanted a kiss, I leaned down...only for her to steal the car keys from my hands and run off, "We're going to be late."

I huffed, this is going to be a long night.

~

It was busier than ever. Hell 'busy' can't even cover the chaos at Darling Chainz. I've worked here for more than a couple months and I've never seen so many members.

More members, more ogling...my Alice...who was wearing a coat, but she might as well take it off since it's revealing as f**k. Although I have to admit, she looks sexy as hell. But Alice always looks sexy as hell.

Anyway, I'm glad that I just had this vest on. With all the additional body heat, this place is getting hot.

"Chase!"

I served a drink to a patron, "Enjoy your drink." Then turned to Sam who was calling my name, "Go to the storage room and turn the temperature down. It's hot in here!"

I murmured an 'okay,' wondering why he couldn't do it himself. Even though I don't like people ogling Alice, I was actually enjoying my new bartender job.

I bumped into a drunkard on my way to the storage room. The woman nearly fell, I managed to hold her up.

She gave me a lazy smile, "Aren't you a hot one. Want to leave this place with me."

I shook my head, "I'm taken, enjoy your night," with that, I swiftly went into the storage room. I heard her mutter 'pooh' or was it 'boo.' Not that I care.