31. Fantasies Fulfilled

Chapter 31: Fantasies Fulfilled

A few days later

*~~Chase's POV~~*

I waited for the class to end as I sat in my seat, barely listening to the professor's lecture.

When the professor finally set us free, I rushed out the door knowing Alice was waiting for me.

Alice smiled once she saw me, "You look annoyed."

I grabbed her hand and led her to the other side of the hallway. I grinned down at her as I pinned her to the wall and placed my arms on both sides of her head.

"I'm always annoyed after listening to some professor's babble."

Alice laughs, tugs me closer to her, and wraps her arms around my neck, "Yeah, that's why you always have me waiting for you after the class ends."

I nip the nape of her neck, "A little Alice always cheers me up." I felt Alice smile as I pressed a kiss to her soft lips. "Although, I haven't been getting much of that lately."

Alice sighed, "I know, I'm sorry. But it's only for a short amount of time. You'll see, my brother will be gone before you know it. Once Gloria arrives, he'll be clinging to her like a second skin."

I nodded at her words and held her for awhile. We don't have any classes scheduled for the rest of the day so we should be heading home but...

"Alice, want to fulfill a fantasy of mine?"

Alice frowned and I whispered to her ear, "I heard Professor Carter's room is always open but empty. Also, he doesn't have any classes today."

It took Alice awhile before she fully understood, but when she gave me a nod, I gleefully picked her up.

As I tumbled into the classroom, I let Alice down on a desk. I've had dreams of ravishing Alice on a desk. It's been a while since Alice and I last made love, and that's a long time considering we make love on a daily basis. Told you her brother is messing up the whole system!

Alice slowly and seductively unbuttoned her white, long sleeved, button down shirt as I took off my shirt and unbuckled my belt.

As Alice was about to slip her shirt off, I kissed her. "Leave your shirt and skirt on for me. I want to devour you with your clothes on."

Alice stared at me,with lust-filled eyes. I felt myself getting harder with her white lace bra looking as if it's shining. Her shirt, almost slipping off. Her short black skirt looks even more appealing with her garter belt. And those heels...f**k me already.

A cross between a growl and a groan left me before I attacked Alice with smoldering kisses. I forgot how sweet Alice sounds when I take her nipples in my mouth and suckle them. How sexy she looks panting and begging for more. How the sting turns into pleasure when she digs her nails deeper into my back. How enticing it is when I enter her and she lets out a louder moan.

But the best part is when Alice comes, her moans grow louder as she gets close. I captured her moans and screams with a kiss, not wanting others to hear her. This side of Alice is only for me and I won't share.

As Alice and I come down from our high, we fix our clothing. I grab some tissues to clean up our mess, don't need anyone to see that.

When Alice almost finishes up buttoning her shirt, someone walks in. I let out a curse and shield Alice.

"Da*n it, not again. You horny kids need to find somewhere else to have sex. Now I have to buy a new desk, again."

~