1. Moving Back

A/N: All characters are fictional, places are made up, hell this whole story is freaking ficiton, so don't kill me, ok? I'm fragile XD I was going to say something else....oh well, hope you enjoy the story, thanks for taking your precious time to read this chap!

Chapter 1: Moving Back

*~~Alice's POV~~*

Oh it's so sweet to move back to Alerion Boulevard! It's only been a year...a long, long year, but I still love this place.

"Alice! Hurry the f**k up, you're gonna be late to your first day of college and breakfast is getting cold!" That's Sam Morello, my very best friend, aside from Jack Morello, my other best friend. Oh my bad, haven't even told you my name, well it's Alice Chainz, yes my parents named me after the band Alice Chains. Even though I don't listen to the band, I still love my name.

"I'm coming Sammy! Just let me buckle my boots on!" I yelled from my room.

"Alicey~! If you don't get your big ass here, I'm going to eat your breakfast, and I won't even leave one bacon on the plate for you~! It's turkey bacon by the way! So hons, you better get your sexy ass here!" Now that's Sam, it's a must to love him. I mean, how can you not love an awesome bisexual guy right?

I enter my kitchen and take a seat, "I'm here, you silly ducks. Sam, no smoking in my kitchen. I regret giving you two twins the key to the condo, already."

Sam smirks, "Honey if I wasn't here right now, you'd probably starve yourself...unless you managed to learn how to cook overseas."

I gasped, "Shush! I did learn how to cook, I'm a master chef now, no I'm just kidding. But thank you for the wonderful breakfast. Oh, how's the club running? Did we get more drinks stocked up in the bar?"

Jack patted my shoulder, "Just eat, the club we made since the beginning of high school is running great. The bar is now upgraded, we have more drinks, now that I'm 24. But you're still 21, so I don't think they'll let you handle the big drinks, I don't know."

I gave him a smirk, "Why do you think I went overseas? I manage a whole chain of clubs and bars now, thank you very much."

Sam nearly choked on his cigarette, I took it out of his mouth, dosed the fire, and threw it in the trash. After a lot of pats in the back, Sam finally spoke, "You actually managed to do that? But you're only 21? How's that even possible?!"

I finished my breakfast and got up to clean it, "I'm not alone, on most of them, my big bro is the owner, only in name. I'm the real owner; Jace is fine with being a billionaire, he doesn't need all the money from a chain of clubs and bars. Also, since I'm the owner, that also means both of you are as well."

Sam groaned, "Ah, your freaking hot older brother Jace. What would I do if I could just get a piece of that fine, rich as—-"

"SAM! That's my engaged brother you're talking about, I don't want to know! I'm leaving!" I got my black shoulder bag (I seriously don't know what they call these things. I mean Jace, my older brother gave it to me for my 18th birthday. I love it, because he customized it himself to suit me~! Hehe, I love my older brother!) and then almost left my house when Jack called, "Honey, that bag has too many chains, and that black netted-lacy camisole will get you freaking harassed! Your belly button piercing even shows! Here take this jacket!"

I caught the red-and-black checkered jacket that Jack tossed at me, and zipped it up, "Happy now? I'm most likely going to take it off anyway. And my last name is Chainz, I live up to it! See you two later at work, and don't make a mess out of my condo!"

I heard a faint, "We'll get out of here after an hour!" or something, I don't know, I was starting my sweet, baby car.

~