4. You Can Live With Me

Chapter 4: You Can Live With Me

*~~Chase's POV~~*

The first thing I saw, when my classes ended was Alice's ass. It was right up in the air, for every college student to see. What the hell is she doing in the college campus? There's a big puddle, and she's bending over it, with her hands in the puddle...it was raining...well still is. She had a white hoodie on and black shorts. Is Alice an idiot? She's going to catch a f**king fever!

A scowl made its way on my face and I went up to her. "What the f**k are you doing?" Alice looked up at me in surprise, water running down her face, her hair was plastered to her face, water was even dripping from her nose ring. Alice smiled at me, "A group of women, well your fangirls were mad at me since they think that I'm stealing you away, and some of their boyfriends. They threw my keys in here, and I can't find it." I growled, "How can you f******g smile at me, when it's my fault." I took off my sweater and handed it to her. I rolled my sleeves up and my pants and started searching for her keys.

"Chase, you don't need to---" I interrupted her, "Shut up, I want to. I...I don't want you to get fever because of some idiot women. What are they, freaking highschoolers? This is f*****g immature."

"Cussing is not nice, you know." Alice said, giving me another grin. How the hell isn't she mad at me? She took off her drenched hoodie and she was about to take off her shirt, "Hey what the hell, are you crazy? Don't take off your shirt!"

She gave me a confused face, "But all the women wear practically nothing. It'll be fine, I'll wear your sweater right after, so---" I interrupted her, again, "F**k no, you just wear my sweater on top of your wet shirt." Alice shrugged and did what I told her to do, then started searching for her keys again.

After three more minutes, I found her keys and sat down. I hung them from my pinky, "Are these yours, darling chainz?" Alice looked up and the biggest smile was now on her face. She jumped me, "Oh my god, thank you so much. You found my babies! I can go home now." Then realizing what she was doing, she got off me all flushed and blushed. Alice is so adorable I swear, I just want to ravish her.

"You want to come over to my place? I need to make you hot chocolate as a thank you. You know what, you don't get an option, I'm dragging you." And Alice did just that.

~

I probably said this before, but who cares, Alice has a really nice home....home...crap! I need to extend that hotel fee. I let out a groan and I guess Alice heard me, "Geez, I'm out of the shower, I'll make your hot chocolate right now. Why are guys so impatient?"

I let out a low whistle, "Boy, you look hot." Alice was wearing a light pink...well more like peach sweater, that was so huge on her, it stopped at her knees. Hah, she had to roll the sleeves back.

Alice rolled her eyes, "Shut up, it's not my sweater, it's Jack's. It's very warm and comfy. Go put a shirt on." I gritted my teeth and clenched my hands, when she said it was Jack's sweater. Instead of yelling, I got off her sofa and followed her to the kitchen, "Well, why aren't you wearing any pants? Are you wearing underwear?" I backed Alice up to her counters and watched as she bit her lip. She jumped up and sat on the counter, I placed my arms on both sides of her body, and placed my head on her neck.

"I am wearing underwear, I just don't really like covering my legs, for some reason. This is how I dress when I'm at home. I prefer dresses, honestly. But skirts, shorts, and tights are the only clothing I wear on my legs. I mean it's really rare that I wear jeans or pants, only when it's really cold. Now move, I'm craving hot chocolate...please." She waved her legs and I got off her.

"You want help?" I asked, and she smiled at me, "That would be nice. I think Jack placed my hot chocolate mix on the top shelf."

I grinned and got the hot chocolate mix for her. I held it out to her and she gave me a 'thank you' and Alice was about to retrieve it, when I raised the hot chocolate mix above my head. Alice let out a gasp then pleaded, "Chase." I smirked, "Only if you give me a kiss." I leaned my head towards her, and she bit her lip again. Ugh this silly, sexy vixen will be the death of me with her sexiness. She gave me a nod and leaned towards me with closed eyes. I closed my eyes too. A few seconds passed, I opened my eyes to see Alice crawling on the counter and almost grabbing the hot chocolate mix. I tsked and moved my hand, bad move. Alice slipped.