38. Revelations

Chapter 38: Revelations

*~~Alice's POV~~*

I nearly threw up again as I saw the plus sign on the pregnancy stick.

Abigail must've seen my horrified facial expression as she engulfed me in her arms. "Shhh," she cooed. "It'll be fine. You have Jace, the twins, the whole staff of Darling Chainz, Jared, and me."

"We've always used protection." I whispered, hugging my lower torso.

I should've known it wasn't a stomach bug!

I groaned as I laid down with my arms across my face.

I heard a few rustling before hearing Abigail, "Get up, freshen up, and wear this."

"What?"

"We're going clubbing."

"What, no, no." I shook my head, "This is not the time for me to go clubbing. I can't even drink anymore."

"The club we're going to also has nonalcoholic drinks." Abigail said with a straight face.

I sighed, "That's beyond the point."

Abigail grasped my hands in hers, "I realize how hard this is for you. The break up and now the pregnancy. That's way too f**king much for a woman to handle. I just want you to live a little and forget about this. Go have some fun, you know? Just this once, please?"

I sighed before taking the outfit she laid on my bed and headed to my bathroom.

"Love you, Abigail."

"Love you too, chica. I'll call Jared and Miranda!"

~

I stared down at my mini dress.

"Do I really look fine?" I told Abigail as she passed me a nonalcoholic drink.

Abigail rolled her eyes, "You look gorgeous. Miranda and I did your makeup, remember?" She stood up and grabbed my hands, "Dance with me, woman."

After a few moments, I finally gave in and let the loud club music pound through me. I smiled, Abigail was right. Dancing really does clear my head.

I caught sight of Kalan and pushed Abigail to him, winking at the couple.

I heard a British accent, "How about dancing with me?"

I turned around and came face to face with a British hottie. I gave him a smile as he wrapped his arms around me.

I couldn't lie, I was actually enjoying myself.

"May I cut in?"

As I came face to face with Chase, I nearly yelped.

"Of course." The British hottie kissed my hand and gave me a wink before leaving me with a jealous Chase.

I nearly turned to putty as Chase engulfed me in his arms. Then he twirled me out of his arms, then back in, and brushing his lips against my neck.

"You look stunning."

I shut my eyes, blocking out the pleasure and continued dancing with him.

He dipped me down low and raised my leg up his thigh. As his nose skimmed up from my chest to my neck, I nearly cried out from all the pleasure-pain. Frustration rolling off me because of his touches.

As the song ended, his mouth swooped down and caught mine.

I was shocked at first but for how many days have I been missing this? I kissed him back with all I had.