8. Punishment?

Chapter 8: Punishment?

*~~Chase's POV~~*

I woke up way too early, but I can't seem to fall back asleep...well that's okay, I get to stare at Alice's peaceful sleeping face. Am I falling for her....oh ho ho, I'm Chase Ravens, I don't do love. Yeah, this is just a strong attraction and would go away once I bed Alice. But I won't, I don't want to ruin the friendship I have with Alice. Yeah...I should just enjoy what me and Alice have.

But as I stare at her face, I know I'm wrong...maybe...just maybe...I would try a relationship with this woman.

I felt Alice shifting around a bit, next thing you know, her eyes were open. A smile made its way on her face, "Well good morning to you, Mr. Creepy."

I feigned shock, "Me? Creepy? How so, do explain please."

Alice sat up and hugged her knees to her chest, "Well it's pretty abnormal to have someone watching me while I'm sleeping."

I crossed my arms behind my head, "What can I say, your peaceful sleeping face is quite a sight to behold. And your snores are adorable."

Alice's eyes widened, "I don't snore...Sam and Jack never told me." She had a slight frown on her face. I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and took a picture.

I held it to show her, with a wink I said, "I was kidding, my dear vixen, you don't snore at all. But your face is very funny."

"Oh no no no, Chase, please don't show anyone that picture. Bedhead and I never got along quite well." Alice said trying to get my phone from my hands.

I slipped my phone behind my back and Alice landed on my chest, trying to get it.

"Oooh are you alright little missy?" I teased Alice.

Alice gave me a playful scowl, "You shall be punished."

"Oh yeah? What for?" I said with a smirk.

"The horror movie and for taking a picture of me." Alice's eyes had a special glint.

"What may be the punishment?"

Alice got off me and stretched, "That is my surprise." Alice gave me a wink and headed off to my bathroom.

~

Alice was still a bit scared, since she tugged me to her room so she could change into a white tank top and sweat pants.

Alice gave me a grin, "Today is cleaning day, and you must help out."

I scoffed, "That's my punishment? I should've known. Alice you're too nice."

Alice laughed and tugged me to the kitchen, "Nope, that's only one out of my other punishments. My first punishment is that you must teach me how to cook eggs."

I rolled my eyes, Alice is too nice. I would've taught her even if she just asked.

Unfortunately, Alice did not have beginner's luck...it took five eggs until Alice finally served a sunny-side up egg.

After breakfast, we watched TV to set our stomachs straight. Honestly I need to go for a jog....maybe after a few more minutes. Wait, I can't run in this rain, hah I'm so stupid. I make myself laugh...seriously, a laugh almost left my lips and Alice quirked an eyebrow at me. Well if I can't run, I should exercise in my room. Push-ups, sit-ups, curl-ups...

~

Back in my room, I changed to a pair of sweats and a grey sleeveless shirt. I started stretching before performing some curl-ups. Honestly I hate jumping-jacks, I just hate it. I feel stupid doing them.