9. Ice Cream

Chapter 9: Ice Cream

*~~Chase's POV~~*

I felt my eyelids flutter and I see Alice's sleeping face. What time is it? I look around to see the clock saying 5:44....it is way to early to be up. Wait what if this room's clock is wrong. With a groan, I get up, glancing at Alice to see her scrunching her face as she reaches out for me. I place my pillow for her to hold on to and drag my feet to my room. Well that was a waste of time, my phone says 5:44.

I lay down on my bed and make a call to Jack.

"Hello?" I hear Jack's sleepy voice.

"Hi, I need a little help."

"Chase, you are a good guy, but it's too early in the morning."

"It regards Alice." I let that sink in a bit, and it seems that I had Jack's full attention now.

"What's wrong? Is she sick?"

"What's the cure for Alice after watching a horror movie?"

I heard a groan, "You've got to be kidding me...she watched the whole movie, didn't she?"

"Yeah, I tried to turn it off but Alice wouldn't let me. Her pride wouldn't allow it."

Jack let out a laugh, "Yeah Alice did the same with Sam. Umm why don't we all go out then. A little shopping and ice cream did the trick last time."

I gave a nod, then realised that Jack can't see me, "Uh yeah, that's awesome. I'll text you when Alice wakes up."

With a 'laters,' Jack hung up. I walked back to where Alice slept peacefully. After a few minutes of watching her like a creep, I crawled into the bed and slept with her.

~

I woke up to an empty bed, I stared at the clock to see that it's 9:32. I get up to my room to freshen up. As I wander into the living room, I see Alice on the couch...with actually shorts on. I mean usually she just wears a huge top that covers mid-thigh.

Before I ask, Alice informs me, "We are going out with Jack and Sam today~! We're getting ice cream and we're going shopping, too! You'll come too, won't you?"

I let out a small chuckle, Alice looks so adorable getting excited over ice cream and movie. "What time are we going?" I ask, while I steal a few Trix from her...yes, Alice Chainz eats Trix cereal...and I kind of do too...it's good ok? Stop looking at me like that.

"Enough time for you to get dressed and eat a bowl of cereal, don't worry." Alice says, flashing me a smile. A smile takes its place on my lips too, she seems to be really happy and the horror movie doesn't seem to be affecting her mind.

Sam and Jack come in, both yawning at the same time. How funny.

Alice gets up and rinses her bowl of Trix. Funny she didn't add any milk to it, just ate the Trix. Sam and Jack both grab a bowl, a spoon, a carton of milk and sit in the dining table with me. Guess they're having breakfast, too.

I glanced at the kitchen window and thought that it was a quiet, peaceful morning. Perfect to go out for ice cream and watch a movie. I excused myself and went to change.

When I returned to the living room, Jack and Sam just finished washing their bowls. Alice turned off the TV and I watched as Jack took a jacket for Alice. Jack is like the perfect mother...

~

We entered some mall that had an ice cream store in one of the floors. We decided too get ice cream after we finished shopping. I watched as Alice and Sam piled their items up to a mountain. I watched as Sam had a tug of war with another customer. Jack and an employee had to break the two up, Sam won, though.