2. Darling Chainz

Chapter 2: Darling Chainz

*~~Alice's POV~~*

I parked my car, right near Darling Chainz, my very first club-restaurant that I opened with Sam and Jack. The place brings a smile to my face everytime I see it, I will never forget this club. It all started with Sam's and Jack's late uncle, he used to run a bar, but it was shut down after he died. Sam, Jack, and I were always infatuated with his bar, every single thing always interested me. Of course, Sam, Jack, and I were only in middle school, so their uncle never gave us alcoholic drinks. Instead their uncle made us all kinds of fruit juices. I really miss those days. Sam's and Jack's uncle passed away when Sam and Jack were 16 and I was 13. It was such a shame that their uncle's bar-club had to be shut down, so I came up with the idea of opening our own. Sure it was hard at first, but my big brother helped us out.

I finally decided to enter my---our club, instead of standing near my car and staring at it like an idiot. I just opened the door, when a group of people attacked me.

"ALICE, OH MY GOD, WE MISSED YOU SO MUCH! HOW DARE YOU FREAKING LEAVE US!" That is one of our waitresses, her name is Melissa.

"I'm sorry Melissa, I missed all of you guys too." I told her with a smile, but people were still hugging me.

I felt, I don't know something wet drip down my chest, I looked down to see a guy with black hair. "Gray, is that you? Are you crying?"

I was right it is Gray, he looked up with tears in his eyes, "I missed you so much, darling, how dare you leave me. You didn't even contact me, who cares about the rest of the staff, I'm the most important one. Afterall, I'm the best bartender in the bar."

Maria, a red-headed waitress with a feisty personality, smacked Gray right off me, "Shush, peasant, I am Alice's favorite!" Maria helped me out of the whole staff's grasp, only to hug me to death, "A year, Alice, a year, oh how I've missed you so! Don't you know mama loves you very much?"

I felt an arm tug me, next thing you know I hit Gray's chest, "Uh uh uh! Hand's off, she's mine! Get your own sexy manager!"

"Calm down guys, we need to stop playing tug of war with the manager. You're lucky she hasn't fired you guys." That was Gabe, a waiter who makes glasses look hot, no lie. Gabe smiled softly, "Welcome back, Alice, we've missed you so much. Every staff gathered to throw a welcome back party for you." Gabe leaned into me, and whispered in my ears, "Even the bouncers helped, they missed you a lot. They may look tough, but they love you, too." I laughed, it's like a second home in here.

Jack and Sam popped out of the kitchen, with a huge cake in their arms. I shook my head, "Oh no, please." Sam smiled, "WELCOME BACK SEXY PANTS!" And then he spread frosting all over my cheeks. I scooped some frosting up, and applied it on his forehead, "Thank you Sam, that frosting looks awesome on you." I even gave him a wink and ran away. I ran away, only to bump into Chris, one of our security guards, he had a stern face but when he saw it was me, a big smile replaced the scowl. "Welcome back manager, we missed you a lot. The security guards and bouncers bought a welcome back present for you.

I shook my head, "You guys didn't need to, but I actually bought each of you something, too. You know except Gray, of course, right Maria." I sent Maria a wink, and she gave me one too, "Right, who cares about that peasant."

Gray smacked his chest, and stumbled over the tables and chairs, and then finally fell, "My heart Alice, you just broke it! No present for moi? But, I'm the best bartender in the house!"

I crouched down and gave Gray a kiss on the cheek, "I'm only kidding, you know I love all of you. I don't have the presents on me at the moment, but I will bring it next time."