11. Making Up

Chapter 11: Making Up

*~~Chase's POV~~*

I opened my eyes and turned my head to see that it's freaking 6:10 am. I. Can't. Sleep.

Why?

Cause I feel like a total douche. I mean who freaking tells someone that they want a stable relationship with them and then later makes out with another person later?

I groan and rub my eyes. I slowly roll off bed and open my closet.

As I tug a shirt over my head, the wheels in my head begin to turn. I should go for a run. Yes a run. Maybe that would clear my head and bring ideas on how to cheer Alice up. Yeah...a run...that's what I need.

Before I leave for my run, I take a peek at Alice. Good, she's still sleeping. Gosh she looks so peaceful...and sweet...and beautiful. WHAT THE FREAK AM I DOING?!

I shake my head and think to myself 'Stop being a creep.'

As I run, I gathered a couple ideas:

-Go grocery shopping for Alice

-Make Alice breakfast (French Toast and Eggs, Orange Juice shall be the drink), maybe lunch and dinner too

-Go out to some store and buy things that Alice would like

-Grab a couple chickflicks and watch them with her, if she wants to

-Do the household chores lying around

As I was on my 9th lap, I stopped. What if Alice doesn't even talk to me? So, there I was. Standing in the middle of the sidewalk, with my eyes wide. Some stranger frowned at me. Ok...that's enough running for me, today.

As I walk back to the condo, I decide to take a shower then go grocery shopping. It's like 6:39, I think the local grocery store is open. 

~7:08 am~

Okay, I refilled everything that we need...well I think I did. I got more garlic salt, eggs, yogurt, fruits, and the usual stuff that Alice and I eat. I tap my fingers on the kitchen counter, hoping that my plan would work. Alice won't be up until another two solid hours or so. Maybe one hour and a half. I have plenty time to make breakfast. Should I add more than French toast and eggs? I guess I should. Maybe add a couple strawberries to the side and yogurt.

~9:14 am~

I take a deep breath. Hope this works. I knock on Alice's door and hear a 'come on.'

I see Alice standing there, dressed and all, yawning and rubbing her eyes.

I never felt so embarrassed or shy in my life! Like I swear! I look down at the tray of food I have for Alice. With a sheepish smile, I ask, "I was thinking that maybe you'd like breakfast in bed."

Alice stopped rubbing her eyes, and stared at me with shock. I sighed and grumbled, turning back to leave the room, "Sorry, this was a bad idea."

"No Chase, you know I love French Toast. I'm just a bit surprised." Alice gives me a small smile, "Is this your way of apologizing for yesterday's....events?"

I shuffle my feet around. Most. Embarrassing. Moment. Of. My. Entire. Life. I never felt this embarrassed before! I look at Alice, "Yes. Look I'm really sorry. Yesterday was so--"

Alice interrupts me, "Let's forget yesterday ever happened. Okay?"

I opened my mouth, but closed it and nodded in agreement. Alice climbs into bed, makes herself comfy, then I hand her the tray.