23. Pricks These Days

Chapter 23: Pricks These Days

A Week Later

*~~Chase'sPOV~~*

Hmph, I hate this.

I don't like this.

Nope.

Not. One. Bit.

Frustrated I turned the shower head off. I ran a hand through my damp hair, while standing with my thoughts in the shower.

Water droplets ran down my face and body, and there was steam all over. The shower glass was fogged up. I wonder if Alice is back. Due to the stupid event practice, she's been out a lot and coming home late. It's probably 9:30 pm right now.

We were just watching a nice movie and cuddling, like we always do. And then the stupid Elias called and she had to leave. I took a shower because I got a boner off making out with her.

Da*n Elias, da*n club anniversary. She left in the middle of making out. Hmph. I know, I know, I'm being childish but...f**k off me.

I guess it just irritates me that she's been out a long and comes back home late...like really late. Once she came home at 4 am, which pissed me off cause Alice looked really tired.

Great, didn't bring my towel in the bathroom. Must've been so mad that I just stormed in the bathroom.

But for some reason my jeans are here. Ahh screw it.

I managed to shove my jeans on my wet body then stepped out of the steamy bathroom.

I heard a low whistle as I turned the lights on to my room.

I couldn't help the grin that made its way on my face, "You're back? And early?"

Alice laughed, "I'm back and early!"

I picked her up and swung her around, her sweet laughter filling my ears. When I've spun her around for a few times, I brought her closer to me, "Welcome back, Darling Chainz."

She squirmed in my arms and laughed, "You're getting water all over me. Why are you so drenched?"

"I forgot a towel, but since you're already wet..." I trailed off and hefted her over my shoulder.

"What are you...no, Chase, no. Chase, please, put me down."

"Your wish is my command." I grinned and placed her in the shower. I stepped in with her and turned the shower on. I laughed as she let out a yelp.

I held her with my back to the shower head. "Are you mad?" I whispered into her ear, giving it a little nip.

"Not really, it's nice to take a shower after practice. But my clothes are drenched and it's see through." Alice murmured, leaning into my embrace.

I scoffed, "You change right in front of me all the time. Are you really embarrassed?"

Alice turned in my arms and gave me a big smile, "Maybe you're right." She grasped my head in her hands, "Come here." Those were the only words she told me before bringing me down for a sweet kiss.

I smiled at her, I also couldn't help but scan my eyes down her body. With a smirk I said, "Is it the shower or are your nipples happy to see me?"

Alice gasped and crossed her arms against her chest, "I took off my bra right when I came in! Oh my god, Chase turn around!"

"But I'm enjoying the view."

Alice gave me a pleading look and I turned around and shut the water off. I shook my head, letting water droplets fly off me.