34. Letting Loose

Chapter 34: Letting Loose

A few days later

*~~Alice's POV~~*

As I returned from the bathroom after dressing for college, I paused by the foot of the bed.

Right before me was the most wonderful sight.

Chase and Jace are now snuggling against each other in their sleep. It's been like this ever since...

I should wake Chase up, he has classes today as well.

But not before I take a picture of the two most loved men in my life.

~

The professor dismissed the class and I stretched, relieved that it was my last class of the day.

Right as I stepped out of the classroom, I felt myself pressed against a wall and Chase's hot mouth cover mine.

He groaned into my mouth and cupped my face between his palms. His tongue danced with mine and it felt like forever when he finally pulled away. He kissed my cheek and smiled at me.

"It's harder to do that with your brother around."

I laughed, "You kiss me between every class."

Chase shrugged and took my hand as we walked to the parking lot. "I told you, your brother is messing with the system. Less kisses, thus I kiss you as much as I can on campus."

I bit my lip, debating whether to tell him. Jace's fiancee arrived today~!

Chase started the car and glanced at me, "What? Why do you have that weird smile?"

I shook my head, "You'll see."

~

As Chase closed the car door, he frowned. "Why is there a suitcase in front of the door?"

I bit my lip, smiling. I grasped his hand, "Let's find out."

There on the sofa was Jace on his fiancee's lap, getting his head caressed.

Chase's face scrunched up and he gave me a questioning look. "That's Gloria, she is Jace's fiancee."

Gloria glanced up and a huge grin broke out, "Is that you, Alice?" She left he sofa and walked towards me. I gladly embraced her.

"Oh it's so nice to see you again." Gloria comments, kissing my head and observes me within an arm's length. "Just look at you, you're all grown up. I can't believe I didn't get the chance to see you when you were staying with Jace."

Jace hugs Gloria from the back, "I already apologized for that."

Gloria gives him a playful frown before glancing at Chase. I smile and tug his hand, "This is my boyfriend, Chase. Chase, Gloria, Jace's fiancee."

Chase holds out a hand, "Nice to meet you."

Gloria looks past his outstretched hand and hugs him, "A pleasure to meet you too! You're keeping my baby girl happy, right?"

Chase seemed startled, "Of course, I wouldn't harm a hair on her body."

"Better keep it that way." Jace states bluntly, but softens when Gloria gives him the look.

Gloria smiled at us, "I'm sorry, Jace must've been a hassle. I didn't mean to take this long either, the plane was delayed."

"I am not a nuisance!"

I shook my head, "It's fine, he's my brother isn't he? He's always welcomed and so are you."

Gloria gushed, "Oh such a sweet girl! That reminds me, we should go shopping before the wedding."