Suprise!

I slowly pulled up into my driveway, singing along to thinking out loud by Ed Sheeran. I had just got back from my 4am gym visit. I hopped out of the car grabbing my gym bag and unlocked my door.

   I walked inside and everything was dark. "Shawn? I'm home!" I called out confused. I lay my stuff down on the floor and turned on the lights. "SURPRISE!" I heard people yell as I looked up. I saw Shawn and my friends and family jump out into the living room. I realized it was my birthday! How could've I forgotten!

"Happy birthday princess!" Shawn said with a huge grin. "Thank you baby! I actually forgot it was my birthday." I replied. My mother came in "I knew you would, but you always manage to remember everybody else's birthday." I giggled and hugged her.

"Ok so I have an announcement. We've been together for 7 years, and its been the best years of my life. I'm lucky to have found somebody like you and since today is your special day. I want to make it more special by asking you something. (Y/N) will you marry me" Shawn said getting down on one knee and pulling out a ring. At that point I was crying and my mom was too. "Shawn, of course I will marry you!" He quickly got up and spun me around and kissed me all over my face. "I love you so much (y/n)." "I love you too Shawn."

**************************★*************Ok I know it sucked but I wrote this at night and I rushed it... But I'll make a better one tomorrow.