Please

"Shawn please talk to me" I said as he drove silently. "Please tell me what I did wrong?" I kept trying to hold me tears back.

I was desperate to hear his words. Instead he kept his eyes glued to the road and his mouth shut. "Fine" I said barely audible.

A tear managed to escape my eye as I looked out the window. What did I do? Did I say something that offended him? Is he ever gonna talk to me again? I really screwed up and I didn't even know why.

More tears started streaming down my face at the thought of him leaving. I tried to hide the fact I was crying. I accidentally let out a quiet sob hoping shawn didn't hear me.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my thigh and Shawn let out a quiet sigh. "I'm sorry princess, I just got a little jealous. I saw the way you looked at Nash. I know he likes you and I just felt like he was trying to take you from me. Please don't cry." He said with worry in his voice.

I got ahold of his hand and layed a gentle kiss on it. "Shawn baby, I would never do something like that. You're the only one I want. I promise. I just thought you were never going to talk to me." I put my head on his shoulder.

"There's no way I would've been able to go that long without talking to you. I love you" He said kissing my forehead. "I love you too."