Puppies!!!

A/N: Im so sorry I haven't posted in a while. I ran out of ideas for a while but I finally thought of some things. I'll be posting sometime this week. Thanks for reading guys! (It won't let me put damn emojis)
□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

MESSAGES

Shawn: "Hey y/n, remember when you said you always wanted 2 puppies."

You: "Yes, why?"

Shawn: "No reason... You wanted them to be siblings right?"

You: "Yeah so they could grow up together. How do you remember this? I told you this about 2 years ago."

Shawn: "Well I guess I have good memory. Are you home?"

You: "Yes"

Shawn: "Open your front door."

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

I got up and walked towards the door. What was this all about. I was actually kinda afraid to open the door now. I finally made it down the stairs and grabbed the door handle and slowly pushed it down.

I peeked my head outside and took a minute to adjust to the bright sun. There stood Shawn holding two puppies, one white and one golden.

"Oh My Lord! Shawn! Did you really get me two puppies?!?" I said petting them. "Yeah it took me 2 years to save up enough money to get both. But I finally got them" I lead him inside and he sat on the couch.

"Thank you so much!" I hugged him as the puppies played on the floor. "Your welcome, I would do anything for my best friend." Best friend. I hated when he said that. I wanted to be more than friends. I just didn't have the courage to tell him.

"Um yeah best friends" I said. "Are you alright? You seem upset." Shawn said looking straight into my eyes.

"Yeah I'm fine" I said forcing a smile. Ugh I wish I could tell him I love him. I'm just too scared. "I think you just did." Shawn said giggling. "Huh?" I looked at him confused. "I heard you mumbling to yourself. Its okay though, I love you too."

"Oh... Well that was easy." Shawn leaned in closer. "You should've done it earlier." He placed his hand on my cheek and slowly came closer. His lips slowly touched mine and we moved together in sync. Shawn pulled back and layed the puppies on the floor. "Now where were we?"