Towel

I walked into my house and heard the shower running. My first thought was 'what the hell? I live alone.'

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed the biggest knife I could find.

I crept up the stairs and tiptoed towards the bathroom.

The door was 5 feet away when I heard the shower turn off.

I panicked. What was I going to do? I ran to my room and jumped into my laundry basket.

Somebody walked out the bathroom whistling. Wtf? What kind of intruder breaks in to take a shower?

I sat there quietly waiting for them to leave. Soon the person was in my room. I got ready to attack.

It was time for me to make a move. I quickly got up and started yelling. I looked at the person only to find out it was Shawn.

He jumped and turned around. As he was turning his towel fell off. I didn't want to say anything because tbh, I liked the view.

He didn't even bother to pick up his towel. He just stared at me. After awhile he looked down to see what I was looking at and he noticed he was 'exposed.'

He quickly picked up the towel and stared at me again.

"Why are you staring at me? Is there something on my face?" He asked feeling around his face.

"Umm no I just thought you were an intruder." I said chuckling.

"Oh, I texted you earlier and told you I was coming over. You weren't here so I used my key." He stared at the floor.

This was really awkward.

"Oh ok..."

We kind of just stood there not knowing what to do. So I decided to say something.

"You look better without the towel." I said without thinking. Why did I just tell him that? I mentally slapped myself upside the head.

"Oh, should I take it off?" He asked with a smirk?

I just shrugged not wanting to say anything else stupid.

He walked up to me and took the knife from my hand. He set it down on the table so I would accidentally stab one of us. He put out his hand to help me out the hamper.

I stepped out and just stood there without saying a word. We just watched each other.

Suddenly he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. I was pressed up against his chest and I looked up into his eyes. We stayed like that for a good 10 seconds before he crashed his lips into mine.

Damn that escalated quickly...

I parted my lips letting him explore my mouth. He had one hand snaked around my waist while he used his other to cup my cheek. I tugged on the back of his hair and he let out a moan.

I pulled back for a little and bit my lip.

"I think you look hotter without this." And with that I pulled off his towel. Revealing a very hard Shawn.

I don't even know what this is.