Fight

This was requested by Grace_Elaine1174 im sorry it took forever and its not the best. Sorry but thanks for reading :)
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

"Seriously?" Shawn says as we step inside the house?

"What?" I say confused.

"I saw the way you looked at him and how he looked at you!" He yelled clenching his jaw.

"Who are you talking about?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"I'm talking about the store clerk!"

"I wasn't even looking at him!" I said yelling.

"Yes you were!" He responded.

"Would you like me to put the soda in the bag or do you want it?" Shawn said imitating the store clerk.

"Shaw-" I started before I was interrupted.

"Oh I'll just hold it. Then he looks at you and says oh you have gorgeous eyes! Then you say Thank you!" He says in an annoying voice.

"I don't even sound like that!" I say getting extremely angry.

"Why don't you just skip along and be with that store clerk? Am I not good enough for you?!?" Shawn says sitting on the couch and putting his face in his hands.

"Take that back! Of course you're good enough for me! I'm pretty sure you're too good for me. I will always love you no matter what even if you accuse me of looking at other guys." I said as I sat on the floor in front of him.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions." He said leaning down to kiss me.

"Its okay baby, just know I love you."

"I love you too"