Interview

This is for pinkjz123 I hope you like it. Thanks for requesting!
□◇◇□◇◇□◇◇□◇◇□◇◇□◇◇□◇◇□◇◇□◇◇□

I quietly got out of my hiding spot. I was backstage at one of Shawn's interview.

I hadn't seen him in a year. He'd been on tour for a while. I walked up to the tv where Shawn's interview was playing.

He looked so cute wearing favorite red shirt.

According to his friends, he had no idea I was here.

"So I've heard you've got a special someone. Is that true Shawn?" The interviewer asked.

"Yes it is."

"Do you love her?"

"More than anything in the world." He answered with a blush.

"Well why don't you tell us a little bit about her."

"Ok, I want to start with her smile. Her smile can brighten up anybody's day. Then her eyes, I always get lost in them. I could go on and on about this all day but I don't think we have that long." He said with a giggle.

"Wow Shawn, you really do love her don't you? If you could say anything to her right now what would you say?" The interviewer asked.

Shawn looked straight to the camera and blushed.

"Umm, baby girl. I miss you so much. I wish you were here with me. Not a day goes by that I don't think about you. I love you so much and I'll be home soon."

I slowly walked to the stage. I quietly snuck up behind him as the crowd was completely silent.

He was so unaware that I was 2 feet away from him.

Soon I was right above him I leaned down and kissed the top of his head.

He turned his head and burst into tears once he realized it was me.

"Hey Shawny, I miss you too." I said as the crowd started cheering.

He pulled me into a hug and sobbed into my shoulder.

"How did you get here?" He asked wiping away his tears.

"Your friends told me you had an interview today. So I decided to come visit you." I responded.

"Baby girl, please stay with me for the rest of my tour." He asked holding onto me tight.

"Of course Shawn"