Happily ever after♥

This is for MrsMuffinMendes thanks for requesting! Love you!!
ⓧⓞⓧⓞⓧⓞⓧⓞⓧⓞⓧⓞⓧⓞⓧⓞⓧⓞⓧ

   Yay! It was finally me and Shawn's 5 year anniversary! He was taking me to a surprise date. I quickly got dressed and put on my black peplum shirt with my lightwash jeans. I put on some red heels and lightly curled my hair.

    "Hey are you almost ready Sophie?" Shawn asked peeking through my door. "Yeah I'm done, let me grab my bag" I said grabbing my purse heading to the door.

     He led me to his car and politely opened the door for me. I hopped in and put on my seatbelt. We started driving out of the driveway. I started thinking about where we were going and before I knew it we had arrived.

    "Soph, I need you to close your eyes." Shawn said as he opened my door. "Alright" I stepped out and closed my eyes. We walked for what felt like miles and I regretted wearing heels.

   "Ok you can open your eyes" Shawn said. I opened them and we were in a big open field. "Turn around soph" I turned around and I saw all my friends and family standing there holding candles. There were Christmas lights on the trees and somebody put on a quiet song.

    "Sophie, we've been together for almost 5 years. It's been a long and amazing experience. I spend everyday of my life thinking about you. I'm so grateful to have somebody as amzing and beautiful as you. You make me a better me and I can't thank you enough for that. So I've decided something... I want to spend the rest of my life by your side. Even when we're old and can no longer walk. So Sophie, will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?"

    Shawn got down on his knee and pulled out a little white box. He opened it and there was a gorgeous diamond ring inside. "Of course I will baby!"

   I jumped in his arms and I heard people awwwing. (A/N Is awwwing even a word?) I was finally going to live a happily ever after.

♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚
A/N:
So I won't be able to update for a week because I'm going on a trip. There is a 80% chance I won't have internet so I don't know how I'm gonna survive. Anyway I really wanted to come up with one of those cute little things that I could say at the end of an authors note. When I'm saying bye. I don't know maybe I'm getting ahead of myself.