Nightmares

Thank you Noortje_ for requesting this amazing idea!

♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡

     Shawn raced to the line and stood at the gates. I followed regretting my decision, I had a bad feeling about this. We're about to ride the 2nd biggest rollover coaster in America. The gates finally opened and Shawn ran to the front seats.

   He pulled down his restraint (A/N: It's that thing you pull down and you put on the belt thingy. I just don't know what it's called...) and staff came to check our belts and this blonde girl checked mine. Then she leaned over me and checked Shawn's, obviously flirting with him. Of course Shawn didn't realize because he was too excited for the ride to start.

    We started slowly moving and I was already crying. "Baby its ok, its your first time on a roller coaster. You'll get over it once we get to the top." Shawn said reassuringly. "Ok, you're right. It'll be fine." I responded calming down, but in the pit of my stomach I knew it wasn't going to be alright.

    We stopped and suddenly started going downhill. Everybody was screaming and having fun, but I felt something shaking. The rails were moving and it felt as if the were about to break. Was I the only one realizing this?

     Next thing I know the vehicle started falling and we were hanging off the side of the rail. "(Y/N) I was wrong, we never should of come on this ride. If we die here I want you to know I love you. Forever." Shawn said with tears streaming onto his face.

     Before I could respond the whole thing collapsed, everything was falling. I looked at Shawn one last time. "SHAWN!"

     I woke up with sweat dripping down my forehead and tears in my eyes. "What is it princess?!? Are you ok?!?" I quickly grabbed Shawn and kissed him passionately.

    I explained my nightmare and he pulled me in closer. "I won't ever ride a roller coaster again, if it means I can stay with you. I'm not going anywhere." He pushed the hair away from my face a kissed my forehead gently.

   "I love you Shawn." "I love you too (Y/N)"