Seniors...

It was my first day of senior year, and I was nervous. My best friend seemed so excited, like he had done this before. I walked into the school scanning the hallways. I couldn't find Shawn anywhere.

    He told me he would meet me at the door. I walked pass a group of girls drinking Starbucks. They stared at me like I wasn't wearing the right clothes or my hair was to messy.

    I finally spotted Shawn but he was with a couple of jocks. I decided to walk up to them and as soon as I got there he pulled me into a hug. "See guys, this is my girlfriend." He looked down and winked at me. I understood what he was doing and played along.

     "Yeah, where have you been baby? I was looking for you?" I said grabbing his hand. "I was telling these guys about how amazing you are." The guys looked at us suspiciously. "If y'all are really dating, prove it."

    I looked at Shawn and he was clearly blushing. I nodded and I slowly place my hand on Shawn's cheek. I pulled him down until his face was a few inches away from mine.

     Our lips hovered on top of each others for a few seconds. Until he finally smashed his lips on mine. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I obviously accepted. I put my arms around his neck and he picked me up.

      I then realized we were still in school... So I pulled away and whispered in his ear. "We're still in the middle of the hallway." He blushed and put me down. We turned around and looked at the jocks. They stood there with their jaws dropped.

     "Bye boys!" I said with a seductive smile and wave as me and Shawn walked away giggling.