Ferris wheel (part two)

We were on our way home and I was looking out the car window. I was looking at the ocean as I felt a hand creep up my thigh. I looked over and saw Shawn smiling. I slapped his hand and he looked at me confused.

"Only when we get home." I said with a smirk.

"Fine" he said sticking out his tounge like a little kid.

We came up the driveway and Shawn quickly got out of the car. He ran to my door and opened it before I had the chance to.

I casually walked inside and stood at the entrance waiting for him to shut the door. As the door was shut I quickly grabbed onto his collar and pulled him in.

He placed his hands on my thighs signaling me to jump. I jumped and I wrapped my legs around his torso never taking my lips off of his. He brought me upstairs and put me down gently.

I took my time unbuttoning his shirt knowing it would annoy him. He got impatient and just ripped it off.

He tugged at my shirt and finally managed to take it off. He ripped off my shorts and I laid there in nothing but my undergarments. I was wearing a pink lace bra and matching bottoms. He admired my body for a minute then started leaving kisses down my body.

I reached for his belt and took it off in one swift move. I undid his zipper as he left lovebites on my neck. Soon he was only in his briefs. I sat up and unhooked my bra and let the straps fall down my shoulders.

He slipped a finger in my panties and looked up and waited for my approval I looked down and nodded. He slowly took them off and tossed them across the room.

He pulled down his briefs as his hard member slapped against his stomach. He positioned himself at my entrance and looked up at me.

"Ready?" He asked concerned.

I nodded and closed my eyes. He slowly thrusted into me and closed his eyes too.

"Ugh baby you're so tight." He said with slow thrusts.

"Shawn, go faster." I moaned.

He started going faster and harder and all I could do was let out moans. He threw his head back in pleasure and bit his lip. He let out a throaty moan and it was probably the hottest thing ever.

"I think.. I'm gonna.." He started but couldn't finish.

"Yeah me too."

I arched my back as I reached my climax. Seconds later Shawn came after me. He pulled himself out and planted himself down next to me. We slowed down our breathing and he brought me in close.

"That was amazing babe." He said with a raspy voice.

"Yes it was" I said kissing his cheek.

"Umm baby." He said looking down.

"Yeah?" I looked down at where he was looking. I laughed a little as I saw that he was hard again.

I stood up and lead him to the shower. "I'll can help with that."